drive surgeon

pressure washing guys
« on: October 11, 2011, 07:54:38 pm »
you guys still doing drives or you doing rooves?  what are you busy cleaning at this time of year. been putting out gutter vac leafelets but quiet on that at moment.

APWS

Re: pressure washing guys
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2011, 10:30:01 pm »
i have a few regulars to do up to the end of this month then thats about it for the domestic's,
got a council job in early november and i am picking up a fair bit of new build brick cleaning which will hopefully carry me through the winter.
!! if it can get dirty it can get clean !!

BDCS

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2011, 11:38:05 pm »
Today - first pressure wash a wall in a school, 3 wasps nests then facia, soffits, conservatory and window clean which was a rush as the funeral is tomorrow !
I do a bit of everything and never seem to have a gap in the diary, we are looking to sell the bouncy castle business as we would like the weekends back and the main bit of the mortgage finishes next May  :D

drive surgeon

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2011, 11:51:48 am »
well in carl! gonna get out cold calling on commercial premises!  its not usually this quiet. maybe the 2nd recession talk is kicking in!

Blast Away

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2011, 07:46:01 pm »
well in carl! gonna get out cold calling on commercial premises!  its not usually this quiet. maybe the 2nd recession talk is kicking in!
Save your fuel and get emailing. Works for me at times.

I can be driving about see something that needs doing, write down the place, look them up and write to them including incentive to see the results we produce.

drive surgeon

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2011, 10:00:31 pm »
yeah good idea lee  8)