james peters

Re: So what would you charge…
« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2022, 08:24:26 am »
Id be around the £150-£200, main thing for me is when you can do it as cars being in the way will be a pain, Id want to do that early morning or of a weekend. I reckon 3 hours tops

I agree with this.    some of the prices given on here are way too high, and not sustainable

dazmond

« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2022, 08:29:46 am »
Love these type of jobs, it’s my favourite type of work by some distance.

£180 and I’d be starting at 6am, 2 and a half hours max.

Sod starting that early....besides you can't do that in winter.its too dark at 6am!😄
price higher/work harder!

NWH

« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2022, 10:30:48 am »
Id be around the £150-£200, main thing for me is when you can do it as cars being in the way will be a pain, Id want to do that early morning or of a weekend. I reckon 3 hours tops

I agree with this.    some of the prices given on here are way too high, and not sustainable

I’m not cheap but I can’t see people getting these prices it wouldn’t take that long to do and if you could do it early it would get that day off to a lovely start,250-300 I can’t see it lasting for long at that price you could do them with hot water in the dark Daz after the first clean.

deeege

« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2022, 10:44:08 am »

Sod starting that early....besides you can't do that in winter.its too dark at 6am!😄

Winter I’d be an hour later. Some of us wake up  naturally before 8am Daz so it’s no issue to be out at that time. The alternative would be to be waiting around at home waiting to get started.

I have probably 10 similar to this, some smaller, some bigger  and it works well for me.
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."

zesty

« Reply #24 on: August 18, 2022, 01:53:29 pm »

Winter I’d be an hour later. Some of us wake up  naturally before 8am Daz so it’s no issue to be out at that time. The alternative would be to be waiting around at home waiting to get started.

I have probably  10 similar to this, some smaller, some bigger  and it works well for me.

I’m the same, I love an early start, I’m raring to go in the morning.

If It gets to 9am, I start thinking ‘sod it’ it’s too late now  ;D

Splash & dash

« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2022, 02:01:18 pm »

Depends on area we have quite a few similar to the one in the picture that we have been doing for years at the price s I said so it can be done , some will pay and sum won’t .

james peters

« Reply #26 on: August 18, 2022, 03:19:33 pm »

Depends on area we have quite a few similar to the one in the picture that we have been doing for years at the price s I said so it can be done , some will pay and sum won’t .

I also agree that area is a factor . here in south wales  the prices are lower but then so is housing etc .