BDCS

Re: What hoover?
« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2009, 10:34:02 pm »
Got the one we use at home from ebay for a somewhat modest sum ;D

Cleaning Resource

« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2009, 02:22:33 pm »
DYSON........are you lot running a business or what...you can`t turn up on a job with a dys...on...the job. 

" henry can`t be bothered with the bag changing" yer cos thats such hard work and takes so long..........???????

Numatic vacuums for everyday general use, Sebo for everything else. Thats just the way it is.................... ;)

Dyson????omg what has happened to this forum........

TVCS

« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2009, 07:59:17 pm »
Whats the problem with a dyson being used in an empty property that has no carpets, just floor boards?   Like I have said before.  I am not trying to impress the custy, as they arent there.  empty house. 

I am merely trying to find out what other people would recommend.   

Veni, vidi, vino, splatus.

(I came, I saw, I drank, I fell over...)

Cleaning Resource

« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2009, 02:45:27 pm »
dysons are made for the domestic market, they are weak, break easy and cost as much as a Sebo. so why not buy a sebo

chloejayne

« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2009, 04:03:27 pm »
I Had a pet dyson, cost me £200 +, blow up in 2 years!

Ps no it didnt blow up cause i sucked up my dog!!!  ;D

Griffus

« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2009, 08:44:22 pm »
TVCS

You asked for opinions to help you decide.

Have they helped or not?!

Regards

KLEEN-ZONE

« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2009, 10:14:13 pm »
Whats the problem with a dyson being used in an empty property that has no carpets, just floor boards?   Like I have said before.  I am not trying to impress the custy, as they arent there.  empty house. 

I am merely trying to find out what other people would recommend.   

Professional equipment for a professional job, not over priced domestic rubbish (Dyson)

TVCS

« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2009, 11:54:42 pm »
Well thank you people for the replies and advice. 

Ian, I am going down the numatic road I beleive.  I guess the dysons that I have used have done a good enough (professional?) job in the past as we have just picked up a new contract through the HA we work for.  But The conditions of the properties are so bad      ( never any carpets) it seems a waste of time having an 'over priced' domestic machine that is designed for carpet cleaning.  So a more industrial machine would be better suited. 

As Sebo's go.  I am very keen to try one so will probably get one for home to see if they live up to the hype.

Thanks again
Veni, vidi, vino, splatus.

(I came, I saw, I drank, I fell over...)