Dave Willis

Re: Who taught you reach and wash?
« Reply #100 on: January 08, 2013, 03:04:14 pm »
Makes me cry.

Klean07

« Reply #101 on: January 08, 2013, 03:54:30 pm »
Mr H?
Wasn't he the guy who invented the diy guttervac?
http://www.mrhcleaning.co.uk/Yes thats the guy top bloke!

kkleanwindowcleaning.co.uk

Klean07

« Reply #102 on: January 08, 2013, 03:55:21 pm »
kkleanwindowcleaning.co.uk

jarvy

« Reply #103 on: January 08, 2013, 04:33:34 pm »
Why worry about other peoples work,concentrate on your own business. If they are your workers not working to a good standard then get rid. If you are stalking other windies to spy on their work then get a grip.
End of the day,my custy's are happy with the end result,i am happy to get paid!
www.wedgwoodcleaning.co.uk

"If you were twice as smart, you'd still be stupid"

ronnie paton

« Reply #104 on: January 08, 2013, 05:52:47 pm »
jarvey are they??? trust me when i say that most customers dont complain and iv said some shocking work and they seem to still be cleaning with these standards.

i think there is a market for me to show clients and inform of how bad some company clean has there actually being ripped off!!

jarvy

« Reply #105 on: January 08, 2013, 05:57:33 pm »
You are more than welcome to go and ask them  ;)
www.wedgwoodcleaning.co.uk

"If you were twice as smart, you'd still be stupid"

gewindows

« Reply #106 on: January 08, 2013, 06:22:42 pm »
lol I guess thats the answer that Ronnie's statement invited.

Hey, Ronnie, you've said you've had problems with the standard of work your staff turn out , perhaps you should concentrate on their work and not other window cleaners.  ;)

David Kent @ KentKleen

« Reply #107 on: January 08, 2013, 06:58:00 pm »
jarvey are they??? trust me when i say that most customers dont complain and iv said some shocking work and they seem to still be cleaning with these standards.

i think there is a market for me to show clients and inform of how bad some company clean has there actually being ripped off!!

Ron!!!!! At last someone on this forum on the same wave length as me. I was detailing around a wimdow frame today (some white upvc strips around the frame and thought of you  :o
There is a very LARGE market out there waiting to be tapped into by companies providing a 'premium' (better) service. You know what I mean. Doing the little extra's you dont get paid for. It's suprising how customers remember and repay you.

Dave Willis

« Reply #108 on: January 08, 2013, 07:02:01 pm »
Ronnie Allbright of Rogue Traders  ;D

Were you a grass at school?

gewindows

« Reply #109 on: January 08, 2013, 07:03:33 pm »
You know what I mean. Doing the little extra's you dont get paid for.

Here you are

http://www.vso.org.uk/

:)

David Kent @ KentKleen

« Reply #110 on: January 08, 2013, 07:35:55 pm »
One of my goals is to be in a position to do voluntary work once a week. Strange (to some people) but true

ronnie paton

« Reply #111 on: January 08, 2013, 08:56:39 pm »
rise trust me when i say this the small minor problems with there standard is nothing compaired to the shocking results iv seen, spying on window cleaners??? no its checking out there yequnique to try and improve my self.

now you can never stop improving all though many of the millionaire window cleaners on here will say other wise.

what i see is window cleaners ripping people off and doing a shocking job and i question why they dont get issues.......is because there so cheap??? maybe but even that cant last forever cause im sure when paying for a service you would like to see a difference.

and this gets me thinking i bet there is toms of openings for me to explain to my clients how it works and how some/most i see do not clean the window to a standard at all suitable.

maybe my enthusism and my attuitde to my business gets me noticed with my clients and certainly doesnt do no harm.

i would like to see different tequniques.....and there are many and tyry them and see for my self what works what doesnt and become has productive has possible while mainting standards.

dazmond

« Reply #112 on: January 08, 2013, 09:24:22 pm »
i find wfpoling easy after over 2 and a half years since switching.

once the windows and frames have been cleaned with wfp a few times i can clean some windows in less than 10 seconds!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

decent brush,water at 000,light carbon fibre pole,high flow ITS EASY!!!! ;D ;D ;D

I can honestly say ive NEVER had any problems with vents.obviously i make sure i dont squirt water directly up inside them but i just clean as normal above them.

the thing is ronnie your staff dont value their standard of work like you do as its not their business!!
price higher/work harder!

David Kent @ KentKleen

« Reply #113 on: January 08, 2013, 10:42:10 pm »
i find wfpoling easy after over 2 and a half years since switching.

once the windows and frames have been cleaned with wfp a few times i can clean some windows in less than 10 seconds!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

decent brush,water at 000,light carbon fibre pole,high flow ITS EASY!!!! ;D ;D ;D

I can honestly say ive NEVER had any problems with vents.obviously i make sure i dont squirt water directly up inside them but i just clean as normal above them.

the thing is ronnie your staff dont value their standard of work like you do as its not their business!!
[/color]

You have hit the nail on the head Dazmond! Knowone will ever value it like you do yourself. Forget employing! FRANCHISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then they will value it believe me.

ronnie paton

« Reply #114 on: January 08, 2013, 10:52:50 pm »
i would prefer to sub than franchise, i can make more profit!!

you can get staff has company clearly show when they have loads of staff like price group

maybe i strive for something that isnt neccassary and like most have said you can get away with alot if your polite friendly ande reliable.

David Kent @ KentKleen

« Reply #115 on: January 08, 2013, 11:37:38 pm »
Yes but why live a life 'getting away with it' For people who like to give total customer satifaction and like to do a job for people to the same standard as you would do for yourself you cannot just do enough to keep them happy. I cant. I need too do the best i can for them. OCD I think. But the customers love it. ;D

ronnie paton

« Reply #116 on: January 09, 2013, 12:43:53 am »
i thgink its about comprimise like life.
staff will never work like you all though im nothing special im sure and confident i will make this work i will get the right staff and i will achieve above my expectations!!!

Tom White

« Reply #117 on: January 09, 2013, 09:15:28 am »
One of my goals is to be in a position to do voluntary work once a week. Strange (to some people) but true

Service to others is the meaning of life.

Frankybadboy

« Reply #118 on: January 09, 2013, 07:59:08 pm »
still waiting video ronnie on how good you are ;D ;D ;D

ronnie paton

« Reply #119 on: January 09, 2013, 09:07:39 pm »
i woulnt say good it just works for me, but im more than open to change to be better/more efficient and easier for staff.

got new lads starting tomoz and monday then new van next week so after that ill get on it...........im ready for the grief ;)