x-treme clean

SOLD: window cleaning work for sale... BOURNEMOUTH AREA. New
« on: September 15, 2012, 12:06:11 pm »

WINDOW CLEANING WORK FOR SALE IN THE WINTON AREA OF BOURNEMOUTH, THIS WORK COMPRISES OF 17 JOBS IN TOTAL IN 5 DIFFERENT ROADS. ALL WORK IS VERY WELL PRICED. THE CUSTOMERS PAY WELL BECAUSE I DO A VERY GOOD JOB, SO THE BUYER WILL BE WELL PLEASED AT THE PRICES. ALL HOUSES VARYING FROM £14 TO £20 A HOUSE.
MOST OF THESE CUSTOMERS GET ME TO DO GUTTERS FASCIAS AND SOFFITS THROUGHOUT THE YEAR AT VARIOUS TIMES, SO LOTS OF ADD ON WORK FOR THE BUYER. ALL PAY AT THE TIME OF CLEAN IN CASH UNLESS THERE NOT IN, I JUST PUT A SLIP IN THE POST AND THEY SEND A CHEQUE.  THERE'S 17 JOBS IN TOTAL THAT THAT COME TO £278. I CAN COMPLETE THIS  WORK IN 1 DAY, SO A GOOD LITTLE EARNER FOR SOME 1.  I`M LOOKING FOR £1065 ono FOR THIS WORK. YOU CAN CALL ME ON OFFICE; 01202 379701 OR MOBILE; 07587071763.

THANKS FOR LOOKING, MIKE, X-TREME CLEAN. POOLE.
we,re the team for the perfect clean.........x-treme clean!!

jamie bennett

Re: window cleaning work for sale... BOURNEMOUTH AREA.
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2012, 04:21:07 pm »
HI Mike

Whats the reason for selling, I am looking for new work to buy, but have never actually bought any as always nervous about handing over money, and being seen off.I live in the weymouth area and am willing to travel for good work.  I do have a good round locally but always could do with more my house prices too are around £20 - £25+ per house.

You didnt mention how often the cleans were and would you introduce to the customers?

Thanks
Jamie

x-treme clean

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2012, 10:41:48 am »
hi ya jamie, if you give me a ring it would be best. my numbers on here, thanks

robert mitchell

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2012, 01:42:17 pm »
Hi , is this work still available?
www.ishinewindowcleaning.co.uk

The man who never made a mistake never made anything.

x-treme clean

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2012, 08:32:18 am »
someones shown interest, but if you text me your number ill get back to you if he dont show up. thanks for asking rob. speak soon.

robert mitchell

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2012, 01:16:22 pm »
guess he turned up then? :(
www.ishinewindowcleaning.co.uk

The man who never made a mistake never made anything.