jouk45

Re: tubeless pole video
« Reply #40 on: July 21, 2007, 01:12:44 pm »
If I told you I had invented and built a protor type pole that does not have and does not need a hose or tubing? it has a built in flow control and has the facilities for a portable water function,

Now if you have difficult access restrictions, were you have trouble getting your hose or even a backpack to the rear of a property, then this pole is the answer, if you have to go through customers homes with hoses or backpacks along with your poles, then again this pole is the answer, you can work on these propertys with ease with no trailing hoses at your feet, but pure water is still being pumped upto the windows

ok the pole has no hose running through it but you still need to connect the pole to your pump with what ? a hose this hose is still going to have to be taken through a customers house or layed on the ground ner your feet. unless you are saying that the pole can be disconected from the hose for short periods and still maintain a flow from the brush, if so well done to you.
your right thomas, it is disconnected, then my device is added that needs no battery, no hand pumping, dont wont to make it any more complicated than it is,   but you do have the general idea,

jeff1

« Reply #41 on: July 21, 2007, 02:31:16 pm »
If I told you I had invented and built a protor type pole that does not have and does not need a hose or tubing? it has a built in flow control and has the facilities for a portable water function,

Now if you have difficult access restrictions, were you have trouble getting your hose or even a backpack to the rear of a property, then this pole is the answer, if you have to go through customers homes with hoses or backpacks along with your poles, then again this pole is the answer, you can work on these propertys with ease with no trailing hoses at your feet, but pure water is still being pumped upto the windows

ok the pole has no hose running through it but you still need to connect the pole to your pump with what ? a hose this hose is still going to have to be taken through a customers house or layed on the ground ner your feet. unless you are saying that the pole can be disconected from the hose for short periods and still maintain a flow from the brush, if so well done to you.
I can vouch for Joe,
I have not only seen the full video, but I helped Joe with a couple of little things when he was building the protor type, so I know how it will work and how the internals work.

The statement above regarding the trailing hoses is true, all I am permitted to say, is I have seen the protor type and the video, were Joe cleaned windows with NO hoses on the outside of the pole etc,....so you will be able to walk through a customers house, and not have one hose to take with you, and you can still clean the rear windows, with running pure water. 

U.S. wfp USER

« Reply #42 on: July 21, 2007, 02:53:40 pm »
How much water will you have available to you with this system?

20litres?  100litres?

Shawn Gavin
Reach Higher Ground

Paul Coleman

« Reply #43 on: July 21, 2007, 04:54:38 pm »
Your right there Alex......... you might find it hard now to get it patented as you have shown everyone on here. If you watch Dragons den they all ask if anyone else knows about "it" as soon as you say "yes" thats it they dont want to know but hey good luck anyway
i will still get the patent, because the funtion is internal, and can not be seen, i am very lucky that way, so i can demonstrate it anytime without being in the public eye, all anyone is seeing is a normal everyday pole, alex i left the very valuable part of the invention out of the movie clip, that combines with the pole, its a unquie way of transporting water, jeff brown can back me up on that, as hes the only one i trust,  jeff has seen the full version video,  but  it is just a prototype i made up by myself
to save paying a company to do it, so a manufacturer with the investment can really dress it up to look better,

I've got it.  It's like one of those transporters in Star Trek.  It disassembles the water molecules at the base of the pole and re-assembles them at the brush end.  Sorry.  No patent for you.  Star Trek got there first.

twt

« Reply #44 on: July 21, 2007, 05:43:52 pm »
ok joe  well done how many windows can be done while disconected before having to refill

jeff1

« Reply #45 on: July 21, 2007, 06:10:31 pm »
ok joe  well done how many windows can be done while disconected before having to refill
Like I said, I can't say to much, but with what I seen, you could do a good size 3 bedroom house.
Best let Joe answer you correctly.

jouk45

« Reply #46 on: July 21, 2007, 09:41:22 pm »
ok joe well done how many windows can be done while disconected before having to refill

the system, is good for windows that have already had there full  cleans,  it can do at least 4 large windows, comfotably,
but am still testing yet,

jouk45

« Reply #47 on: July 21, 2007, 09:48:26 pm »
great jo, and no connections getting snagged or broken wehn pulling a hose around....superb

when you disconnect from the base, the hose tail,  and detract the pole,    you will have no tubing to mess around with,
its that simple matt,   especialy if they are large poles, just put  it into the van job  done,

« Reply #48 on: July 21, 2007, 09:55:39 pm »
If the idea is really any good sell it. You haven't got the resources to develope it yourself. From other posts you have been tinkering for two years already. Some one will inevitably beat you to the punch.

It costs a lot of money to patent something, and you are claiming two, not one, basic new idea.

All I saw in the video was a halfords car wash pole, and I did think you had played a prank (you do put jokes on here on a fairly regular basis).

However if this is as claimed why don't you partner with someone who is able to take it furthur.

jouk45

« Reply #49 on: July 21, 2007, 10:02:34 pm »
Your right there Alex......... you might find it hard now to get it patented as you have shown everyone on here. If you watch Dragons den they all ask if anyone else knows about "it" as soon as you say "yes" thats it they dont want to know but hey good luck anyway
i will still get the patent, because the funtion is internal, and can not be seen, i am very lucky that way, so i can demonstrate it anytime without being in the public eye, all anyone is seeing is a normal everyday pole, alex i left the very valuable part of the invention out of the movie clip, that combines with the pole, its a unquie way of transporting water, jeff brown can back me up on that, as hes the only one i trust,  jeff has seen the full version video,  but  it is just a prototype i made up by myself
to save paying a company to do it, so a manufacturer with the investment can really dress it up to look better,

I've got it. It's like one of those transporters in Star Trek. It disassembles the water molecules at the base of the pole and re-assembles them at the brush end. Sorry. No patent for you. Star Trek got there first.

just remember those words  when your using one day, regards captain spoke, i can take a dig  lol

jouk45

« Reply #50 on: July 21, 2007, 10:24:29 pm »
If the idea is really any good sell it. You haven't got the resources to develope it yourself. From other posts you have been tinkering for two years already. Some one will inevitably beat you to the punch.

It costs a lot of money to patent something, and you are claiming two, not one, basic new idea.

All I saw in the video was a halfords car wash pole, and I did think you had played a prank (you do put jokes on here on a fairly regular basis).

However if this is as claimed why don't you partner with someone who is able to take it furthur.
i wish you had a shorter name it would be much easier when making a reply, sorry i am not being cheeky.
yes been nearly 2 years trying to complete it,   i like everyone else here needs to make a living, and work gets in the way,
anyway i manage it in the end, your right, i will need someone to take it over once i have the legal side sorted,
but it does not stop me from making and improving it,

jikwan

« Reply #51 on: July 22, 2007, 03:26:56 am »
ive figured it out at last
he has a pair of boots that hold 1 litre of water each using
accordion type soles
tubes from boots join together at the hand   
when he jumps up and down pressure builds up and he makes a well aimed squirt at the desired spot
want more water? sure, simply jump a little higher
the sqirt is one single stream

pure genius!
Zen is the art of seeing everything.....noticing nothing

Paul Coleman

« Reply #52 on: July 22, 2007, 12:31:58 pm »

I've got it. It's like one of those transporters in Star Trek. It disassembles the water molecules at the base of the pole and re-assembles them at the brush end. Sorry. No patent for you. Star Trek got there first.

just remember those words  when your using one day, regards captain spoke, i can take a dig  lol

;D  Not a dig at all.  Just laughing at myself really.
If the pole is what I'm imagining (no - not Star Trek), I may well be up for buying one.

jouk45

« Reply #53 on: July 22, 2007, 10:07:54 pm »

;D Not a dig at all. Just laughing at myself really.
If the pole is what I'm imagining (no - not Star Trek), I may well be up for buying one.
no problem shinner, you wont be disapointed,

jouk45

« Reply #54 on: July 24, 2007, 07:58:28 pm »
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaa, success, 3 sections at 13ft +
goose neck works brilliant, still with in built flow control, only this time i used a glassfibre pole with lever clamps, so everyone does not mistaken it for a car wash pole. just thought i would let you all know,

Paul Coleman

« Reply #55 on: July 24, 2007, 08:35:27 pm »
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaa, success, 3 sections at 13ft +
goose neck works brilliant, still with in built flow control, only this time i used a glassfibre pole with lever clamps, so everyone does not mistaken it for a car wash pole. just thought i would let you all know,

Well done.  Sounds good.

jeff1

« Reply #56 on: July 24, 2007, 10:32:48 pm »
Keep going Joe, you'll soon be up to 60', then maybe Jeff B will  want one then Lol.

jouk45

Re: tubeless pole video New
« Reply #57 on: July 25, 2007, 04:53:08 pm »
if the weather stays good tonight, i will get my son to take a video, when he gets in,  of the new improved
 version of pole i made,