jouk45

tubeless pole video New
« on: July 20, 2007, 09:06:07 pm »
OK HERES JUST A SMALL DEMONSRATION OF THE NEW POLE, I AM ONLY USING 2 SECTIONS, BUT I CAN USE MY INVENTION WITH AS MANY SECTIONS AS I WANT, PLEASE REMEMBER THIS IS JUST A SMALL PROTOTYPE TO SHOW THAT IT DOES work,  ;D

cherubs cleaning

Re: hoseless pole video
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2007, 09:07:36 pm »
is that it

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2007, 09:10:31 pm »
but its attatched to a back pack ? am i missing something ?

Davew

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2007, 09:16:23 pm »
 ??? surely thats a hose. I'm a bit baffled at the mo - probably just me. :)

aztec

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2007, 09:17:43 pm »
been done mate hi flo carbon tec by unger

jouk45

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2007, 09:23:02 pm »
guys study the pole very carfuly, not me  ;D  the pole is hosless with the flow controller on board, the only thing you have to do is attatch your hose from your pump, now i left out my portable attachment which lets you change over to get to oquard places,

jouk45

« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2007, 09:24:11 pm »
been done mate hi flo carbon tec by unger

unger is not telescopic, its screw on sections

« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2007, 09:25:30 pm »
I couldn't see any water coming out, but I think I could hear the sound of a pump, no that can't be right it hasn't got a feed.
The pole looked good. but you should have kept the hose and back pack out of shot. Can't get the staff eh.

I think to get it past ballantyne and dragons den it still needs a bit of work.

clean

« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2007, 09:26:45 pm »
JO "THERE IS A HOSE CONNECTED TO THE END OF THE POLE" !  :-X  ???

steve m

« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2007, 09:30:00 pm »
dont mean to pee on the parade, but I,ve got two just like that, one 2 metre pole and one foar metre pole to clean my vans with. on the base of the poles are hozelock connectors and on/off switches to turn the flow on and off. Both poles are telescopic with no hoses up the centre

cherubs cleaning

« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2007, 09:33:59 pm »
steve m

r u wfp

jerry

jouk45

« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2007, 09:34:38 pm »
dont mean to pee on the parade, but I,ve got two just like that, one 2 metre pole and one foar metre pole to clean my vans with. on the base of the poles are hozelock connectors and on/off switches to turn the flow on and off. Both poles are telescopic with no hoses up the centre
yes but the water has to run through the whole pole sections, they are car wash poles,  mines does not, do you think i would be stupid enough to put something like that on here, it may look like it, but my poles funtion is completly diffrent, if you used one of these brushes with a backpack there would be no water left in no time,

jouk45

« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2007, 09:35:29 pm »
steve m

r u wfp

been one for 7 years, and you

jerry

NWH

« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2007, 09:35:35 pm »
Rain water don`t ever go on dragons den and say Duncan Banatynes name in the way that you spelt it,he`ll never give you a penny it`s his no1 pet hate so he says.

steve m

« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2007, 09:43:10 pm »
yes. Went wfp about a year ago. Seems to be one of those things you never stop learning about. As I said, it looks like the poles I have for my vans. I never shoot people down in flames without trying it first. Please dont take my last the wrong way, I wasn,t having a dig, I was just making an observation of a video that wasn't that detailed

steve

« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2007, 09:46:16 pm »
Sounds like Joes been playing a joke on us. Good one Joe.

You built up the suspense and anticipation well, the views have gone through the roof in only a few minutes, and look at the number of replies and level of interest.

I'd like to see you on that Dragons Den with 'Banatyne'.

Davew

« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2007, 09:51:54 pm »
I'm with you now Jo, it took me a while to work out what your invention is. By hoseless you mean after the flow valve so there is no need for a hose up the length of your pole. Presumably there must be some seals for each joint for every section that will be prone to wear? In answering your initial question I would not buy one in addition to my existing poles.

jouk45

« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2007, 10:09:41 pm »
maybe i have not explained things properly,   ok lets keep this simple, the poles we use have tubing
all the way through our poles, to recieve water from our pump,it could be from a trolley system, van mount, backpack,  now lets say a 50ft pole, has 60ft or more of tubing, imagine when you detract the pole, where does all that tubing go?? at your feet of course, my pole  has no tubing what so ever, and becouse its desgned with no tubing, the flow controller can be fitted permenently to the pole, and not on our hips, or manual switch, or remote control, all you do is disconect from   your hose pump,   then   detract  it,    meaning no tubing to be lifted and folded away, maybe i should have said tubless and not hosless,

jouk45

Re: tubeless pole video
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2007, 10:57:21 pm »
I'm with you now Jo, it took me a while to work out what your invention is. By hoseless you mean after the flow valve so there is no need for a hose up the length of your pole. Presumably there must be some seals for each joint for every section that will be prone to wear? In answering your initial question I would not buy one in addition to my existing poles.

trust me davew, you will drop your existing poles like a hot stone, when they come on the scene, and they will,
and just for the record, there are no wearing parts,   like it or not it will become the next step to wfp, why have trailing tubeing, and water controllers on your hip ect, when you can have a pole, that has everything under one roof so to speak,

DASERVICES

Re: tubeless pole video
« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2007, 11:08:13 pm »
Joe,

In plain words there is no hose that runs through the pole which is retracable unlike the Unger pole which you have to screw on each section. At the end of the pole you have a switch to turn the water on and off. If that is correct then yes you have the perfect pole.

Only one thing that would be a problem for me is having you main hose attached to the pole, this would create a bit of weight on the ploe and make it hard to move around. You would still need to have the light hose that runs through the poles connected to the pole which then connects to your main hose.

Hope I have made some sense.

From what I can see the perfect pole, well done, now go rob a bank ;D