bobby

ufindus.com
« on: November 16, 2006, 03:48:38 pm »
hi guys just had a phone call from ufindus.com re: advertising the guy tells me i can have a web site built domain name & software to upgrade the site and guaranted first page listings on google etc for £300.00 + £29.00 per month anyway i did a lot of umming & rring and got this deal website 2 domain names & e.mail + an 0845 number for £152.00 this inc the first months payment of £29.00 have they contacted you & what do you reckon i thought it was a good deal

master cleaner

Re: ufindus.com
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2006, 04:00:55 pm »
a friend of mine paidto go on there site and didnt get a single call , you can go on there site free of charge as i have done but still havent had one single call

gary

garry

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2006, 04:08:27 pm »
hi guys just had a phone call from ufindus.com re: advertising the guy tells me i can have a web site built domain name & software to upgrade the site and guaranted first page listings on google etc for £300.00 + £29.00 per month anyway i did a lot of umming & rring and got this deal website 2 domain names & e.mail + an 0845 number for £152.00 this inc the first months payment of £29.00 have they contacted you & what do you reckon i thought it was a good deal
[/qu
ote]
do a search for ufinds.com lots of info about them all bad get your money back now.

craig jwc

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2006, 04:25:27 pm »
I've signed with them and had 1 month. Had a statement through telling me that i have had over 650 visits to my website.

NOT ONE CALL.

They phoned me the other week telling me this and said they can build me a website which worked out at over £600 this is including vat.

Can believe i've had no calls from that amount of visits. >:(

Will be phoning them tomorrow to ask a few questions.

I don't seem to have much luck with this web advertising. Got stung with 118Trades.com last December - still waiting for my advert >:(

Wozza

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2006, 04:31:50 pm »
Hi,

My mate is with them and has re-named them "u could not find a thing @ all"

I have heard they are like 118 trades ! They promise so much but the only thing you get from them each month is a bill :'(

Stick with yellow pages or yell.com...can't beat them

Warren

wimbledonhandyman

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2006, 04:32:15 pm »
Hi,

I've had a free listing with them and not a single call ever! I paid for a priority listing with Scoot (similar thing with web etc but £250) and that was the same, nothing! I wouldn't pay again for these sort of sites as I don't think they ever live up to their claims - they seem to be the only ones making money from them.

Steve
CARPE DIEM QUAM MINIMUM CREDULA POSTERO.....

russ_clark

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2006, 04:33:49 pm »
I had a call last week stating they had 32 enquiries to do in my local area do I want to pay up front for a listing !!
I asked a few questions and the girl (with a scottish accent )
was very rude and told me I was not the right kind of person for the site and hung up!
I have a very succesful business in my area and would not pay these idiots one bean.
I had put a free listing on with them months previously and not had one job from them.
THEY ARE LIARS ! BEWARE ! THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF ! ITS FREE !

Wozza

« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2006, 04:40:40 pm »
If anybody di wnat to build a webiste try this for size

mrsite.com (takeaway website)

From this site you can bu a website and domain name for £33.00 and they will host it for the 1st year.

You build the site, saving you loads of dosh on some bod in a tie charging you £100 an hour. Gets better...you can then change pages when you like. Coz all you have to do is log back in and make the changes !

now that is a money saving idea !!

Warren

RO-Sheen

« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2006, 04:46:31 pm »
I cant really see the point in advertising on websites or yellow pages etc as you will get the odd job here and there. Surely you are best to advertise in local magazines and papers so all your jobs are close by??? or am I missing something????
I suppose it may work for commercial contracts though.....
Formerly known as GARGAAX

DASERVICES

« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2006, 04:46:56 pm »
I've signed with them and had 1 month. Had a statement through telling me that i have had over 650 visits to my website.

Yip, they pay someone in the office to keep on visiting your site ;D

bobby

« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2006, 04:49:08 pm »
thanks guys
have just reported my ccard lost lets just hope it was in time
 >:(

Wozza

« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2006, 04:52:44 pm »
most of the customers I have that use yell.com put in the postcode, and this then brings up the local window cleaner in that area !

I have found this to work for me...but you are spot on about local adverts and stuff. I use local shops and place a card to create new jobs...works a treat and saves money along the way

batterbee

« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2006, 04:58:44 pm »
guaranted first page listings on google
Hi Bobby, bet you don't get that, that's one thing they seem to promise everyone including me >:(.  not only did i not have a 1st page listing on Google i couldn't find a listing on ANY of the search engines.

But like EVERYONE else has said with supposed mega hits on site but with no phone calls you'll soon realize they are BIG BUNCH OF LIARS!!!!!!!

Anyway telling me I'd have a 1st page listing was there undoing as luckily they had taped my conversation with there sales women and proved she'd told me a complete load of shall i put it nicely RUBBISH!!!!! And i got a full refund.

This not the first time u don't findus has been discussed on this forum search the other threads as i haven't yet come across anyone that has a good thing to say about them >:( >:(

My advise is DONT DO IT

Regards

John
JB CLEANING SERVICES, NORWICH, NORFOLK.

Chris Cottrell

« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2006, 05:26:18 pm »
they phoned me again too before he got too far after telling me its "mathew at ufindus.com mate" I told him were to get off and btw
MY NAMES NOT MATE

Bloody con artists

Dont do business with these people

aztec

« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2006, 06:25:29 pm »
i had 1089 hits on my site and not one phone call too from ufindus THEY ARE A RIP OFF STEER CLEAR BOYS

jeff1

« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2006, 06:36:53 pm »
They will badger you with phone calls! If you get this problem, Just tell them you are no longer in business as I did, after telling them this they left me aloan. ;D ;D

Fast 1 *

« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2006, 06:40:13 pm »
They rang me the other day with some proper sales talk.Just told him i wasnt interested.
wildstyles

WavieDavie

« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2006, 06:54:49 pm »
If anyone signs up to a deal from a telesales person without asking advice from others who might have been in the same boat, then you need to have a word with yourself - no disrespect intended.

Say you'll call them back, and then get on ANY window cleaners forum and ask the question or just do a search.

A search on here for ufindus from 2 - 9999 days brings up about half a dozen posts, and strangely enough, they're all derogatory.

Be one step ahead - use the forums!!
You're a Scottish window-cleaner? Licensed or not, get yourself along to www.slwcn.org right now !

Davie Park
Dalzell Window Cleaning Service - Edinburgh www.windowscleaner.co.uk

dave0123

« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2006, 08:24:05 pm »
These people ring me up every week near enuff trying to get me to advertise on there site and to tbh am about p**d off because they allways call me the wrong name? i dont mean my name dave the company name and after 5th call i said. I will not advertise with you when you carnt even get my company details right wrong company name wrong phone number they said oh thats the daterbase must have got it wrong sir! but they dont change it ??? useless

Dave
Dave.

markybop

« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2006, 02:19:05 pm »
cheers guys, glad i didnt sign up with them, been on holiday this week and got pestered all week by "matthew" tryin to get me too sign up wi them for a website, 0845 no and all there perks......... thought i better check here first an glad i did!!!!!! just kept ignorin the phone calls but it was a bit annoyin, goto say they are persistent though!
splish-splash....give me the cash!