Plankton

Re: Scrub rinse vertically??
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2017, 01:16:32 pm »
Personally I have never felt the need to have a swivel always been able to do all windows with a fixed brush just turn the pole to angle the brush , you cannot apply any pressure to the brush with a swivel on it to remove any stubborn dirt , keep things simple less to go wrong or replace 😂😂😂😂
[/quote

A swivel has no affect on the pressure you can apply through to the brush. IMO a swivel is a considerable factor in making your WFP work so much easier and faster over most other things. Trouble is, many people don't master them, they think it feels awkward (which it does to begin with) over a fixed neck and remove them after a day or Two- rendering replies like this one.

I totally agree. Took me months of fitting it, thinking it's crap and swapping it back.
Wouldn't work without one now.
I took to it straight away, due to my type of work and maybe my size it's essential for narrow spaces where I can clean up close from the side with ease. Previously I'd be putting strain on my body and more pressure to one side of the brush so it's less wear and tare for me and the equipment.
Just don't clean down pipes with it!

Tosh

« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2017, 01:22:52 pm »
It swivels differently? What, like anti-clockwise?

Perhaps its because he's in Oz ??

Darran

Thats what I was thinking ;)
*A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odorless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

Dave Willis

« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2017, 07:17:57 pm »
To be honest I thought it was a soft washing video.

Leroy Wright

« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2017, 07:51:00 pm »
I've double checked the date and it's a new post.... So it performs the same way as my Gardiners long arm swivel, the old swivel that apparently isn't a true swivel so they brought out the new one that fits closer to the pole but doesn't have the quick loc. Didn't see the point in that one and from the vid I can't see anything different from the old swivel so a close up is needed.

Definitely a close up is needed if you could do a video for us please . Your version seems a lot looser than the Gardiner version I have been using for the past year or so.

H MAN

« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2017, 10:57:16 pm »
I've double checked the date and it's a new post.... So it performs the same way as my Gardiners long arm swivel, the old swivel that apparently isn't a true swivel so they brought out the new one that fits closer to the pole but doesn't have the quick loc. Didn't see the point in that one and from the vid I can't see anything different from the old swivel so a close up is needed.

Definitely a close up is needed if you could do a video for us please . Your version seems a lot looser than the Gardiner version I have been using for the past year or so.

Correct it gives you smooth orbital action instead of a side to side action.
And as said before give you equal pressure no matter what angle you are using it at.