H MAN

Scrub rinse vertically??
« on: June 03, 2017, 01:54:39 am »
Lets you scrub or rinse have the brush vertically.
No up and down movements.
https://youtu.be/cvQVPknqfyQ

Dave Willis

Re: Scrub rinse vertically??
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2017, 08:52:50 am »
Herman, you are ten years behind  ::)roll keep up at the back.

Stoots

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2017, 08:59:08 am »
Don't get it.
 ???

Tosh

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2017, 11:23:30 am »
Is that a brush or a squished spider on the end of that pole.
*A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odorless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

Smudger

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2017, 11:48:29 am »
As above - see no point in this - old news

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

H MAN

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2017, 12:14:10 pm »
Didn't think you  would understand.
What you not seeing is the unique swivel (pending patent) we now have on the brush. ;)

Smudger

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2017, 12:32:45 pm »
swivels are not new

TBH - never liked swivels but thats just my personal experience with them

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

H MAN

« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2017, 12:43:32 pm »
swivels are not new

TBH - never liked swivels but thats just my personal experience with them

Darran
Yes your right swivels are not new.
But this swivel movement completely different to any other.

Tosh

« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2017, 12:49:00 pm »
It swivels differently? What, like anti-clockwise?
*A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odorless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

slap bash

« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2017, 02:05:34 pm »
It all makes sense at ground level, but gets a little different at four floors up.

Nick Day

« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2017, 05:25:13 pm »
I would leave that one at Patent Pending.

֍Winp®oClean֍

« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2017, 05:36:25 pm »
That swivel does appear to have a better action to those currently available. Can I get one?
Comfortably Numb!

Plankton

« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2017, 06:36:49 pm »
I've double checked the date and it's a new post.... So it performs the same way as my Gardiners long arm swivel, the old swivel that apparently isn't a true swivel so they brought out the new one that fits closer to the pole but doesn't have the quick loc. Didn't see the point in that one and from the vid I can't see anything different from the old swivel so a close up is needed.

duncan h

« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2017, 07:32:33 pm »
I use swivel on my longer pole. Good for sideways action, above conys.
Normal use, hate them. Not enough control

H MAN

« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2017, 07:42:33 am »
That is the other thing in has a Quick lock connection.
Compatible with Gardiner Quick-LoQ and Wiel-Loc made in Australia.

Splash & dash

« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2017, 09:21:04 am »
Personally I have never felt the need to have a swivel always been able to do all windows with a fixed brush just turn the pole to angle the brush , you cannot apply any pressure to the brush with a swivel on it to remove any stubborn dirt , keep things simple less to go wrong or replace 😂😂😂😂

H MAN

« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2017, 09:34:49 am »
Personally I have never felt the need to have a swivel always been able to do all windows with a fixed brush just turn the pole to angle the brush , you cannot apply any pressure to the brush with a swivel on it to remove any stubborn dirt , keep things simple less to go wrong or replace 😂😂😂😂
Know what you mean this one you have pressure no matter what angle you have the pole to the brush .

֍Winp®oClean֍

« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2017, 10:02:19 am »

A swivel has no affect on the pressure you can apply through to the brush. IMO a swivel is a considerable factor in making your WFP work so much easier and faster over most other things. Trouble is, many people don't master them, they think it feels awkward (which it does to begin with) over a fixed neck and remove them after a day or Two- rendering replies like this one.
Comfortably Numb!

tlwcs

« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2017, 10:39:17 am »
[/quote

A swivel has no affect on the pressure you can apply through to the brush. IMO a swivel is a considerable factor in making your WFP work so much easier and faster over most other things. Trouble is, many people don't master them, they think it feels awkward (which it does to begin with) over a fixed neck and remove them after a day or Two- rendering replies like this one.

I totally agree. Took me months of fitting it, thinking it's crap and swapping it back.
Wouldn't work without one now.

Smudger

« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2017, 11:20:13 am »
It swivels differently? What, like anti-clockwise?

Perhaps its because he's in Oz ??

Darran