paul marshall

thinking of selling trolly
« on: November 22, 2015, 03:10:22 pm »
got a pure freedom trolly , had it 2 years but only used it for about half a day , its just in the way so looking to sell it , but the batery has been unused for so long its flat as a doornail , this happened before and my mate ste [ of here ] got it goin again so it will still work , just not sure how much i should be asking for , any ideas please ,,,paul
the more flyers i post , the luckier i seem to get ...

Rich Wilts

Re: thinking of selling trolly
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2015, 03:20:52 pm »
I'll give you 45p.

JSMC

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2015, 08:56:39 pm »
been planning on building my own trolley just no time to ge ton with it

Plankton

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2015, 12:05:06 am »
got a pure freedom trolly , had it 2 years but only used it for about half a day , its just in the way so looking to sell it , but the batery has been unused for so long its flat as a doornail , this happened before and my mate ste [ of here ] got it goin again so it will still work , just not sure how much i should be asking for , any ideas please ,,,paul
I would be looking for 50% of what you paid, presuming it was a  legitimate purchase!
Being Liverpool :D

JSMC

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2015, 06:55:39 am »
Postage may be a few quid. I would possibly be interested.

07546 11 99 40

Smurf

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2015, 11:52:56 am »
I found the beauty of a pf trolley it can be used static in a van fed from a van tank or used as a trolley so you have the best of both.

If you are on a tight budget then is an ideal choice as has the same quality components fitted you would find on any van mount. The only difference it has a smaller leisure battery so needs ideally charging daily and/or if like me whilst doing full exterior cleans can be simply plugged into a smart charger and power socket from the building onsite. This method also comes in very handy on large blocks of flats etc when you have forgotten to charge it up as I found out...Oops! ;D

When used static in the van I also found out it's also a convenient place to securely strap a gas bottle where the container would go and mount an LPG fastar chepo hot water heater on the opposite side of the handle. Not only that can be used as a portable hot water heater aswell with a direct feed from an outside tap if you wanted too.  Hot tap water is ideal for jobs like cladding, conny roofs, F.S.G etc when you don't really need to use pure water.  Can be used static aswell just by swapping the feed over and running a hose reel to an outside tap.

Regards to potential overnight frost damage it’s easy just to remove the trolley, heater etc and store it indoors instead of messing about trying frost protect the back of the van.

What size pf trolley are you thinking of selling is it a 25ltr or 50ltr trolley?
Got any pics?

Paul Wisdom

« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2015, 02:01:29 pm »
I found the beauty of a pf trolley it can be used static in a van fed from a van tank or used as a trolley so you have the best of both.

If you are on a tight budget then is an ideal choice as has the same quality components fitted you would find on any van mount. The only difference it has a smaller leisure battery so needs ideally charging daily and/or if like me whilst doing full exterior cleans can be simply plugged into a smart charger and power socket from the building onsite. This method also comes in very handy on large blocks of flats etc when you have forgotten to charge it up as I found out...Oops! ;D

When used static in the van I also found out it's also a convenient place to securely strap a gas bottle where the container would go and mount an LPG fastar chepo hot water heater on the opposite side of the handle. Not only that can be used as a portable hot water heater aswell with a direct feed from an outside tap if you wanted too.  Hot tap water is ideal for jobs like cladding, conny roofs, F.S.G etc when you don't really need to use pure water.  Can be used static aswell just by swapping the feed over and running a hose reel to an outside tap.

Regards to potential overnight frost damage it’s easy just to remove the trolley, heater etc and store it indoors instead of messing about trying frost protect the back of the van.

What size pf trolley are you thinking of selling is it a 25ltr or 50ltr trolley?
Got any pics?

Sounds brill, just what i would like - do you have any photos or more details :)

Smurf

« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2015, 05:11:38 pm »
Who me are Paul Marshall the chap thinking of selling the pf trolley or maybe not now after my ramblings ?  ;D

paul marshall

« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2015, 06:41:11 pm »
its a 25 litre , i think i paid about 5oo pound for it , i would be happy with 200 back

Smurf

« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2015, 06:45:42 pm »
its a 25 litre , i think i paid about 5oo pound for it , i would be happy with 200 back

Somebody snap that up quick as at that price is a blooming bargain if you ask me  ::)roll

JSMC

« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2015, 09:33:29 pm »
i left my mobile to see about this. no reply yet.

paul marshall

« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2015, 07:54:15 pm »
jsmc , im after 200 pound give or take but collection only im afraid mate im in liverpool

ray mck

« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2015, 08:18:26 pm »
Can you send me some photos.

JSMC

« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2015, 11:00:08 pm »
Im in scotland lol. Pity as i was interested.

paul marshall

« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2015, 06:47:06 am »
bit of a drive that  ;D ;D.....ray i dont know how to put photos on here but go on ebay its pure freedom 25ltre in red

Smurf

« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2015, 11:24:33 am »
A 25ltr pure freedom trolley going by the spec on their website dry weight is only 25kg so its not a costly item to arrange collection & delivery by a courier for about £20.

Matt.

« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2015, 07:41:21 pm »
I have got a pf trolley I don't use no more, like wot smurf says above can be used for various things, for me tho am after a 50 -75L tank which I will rig a pump upto and use this for chemical application, the trolley is packed away in the shed now but can get it out if someone wants to buy.

Jsmc
am in Liverpool as well but I have to go do some work soon up Scotland ways, no date confirmed but if an wen am up there I can put trolley in van, u can come see it an if u like it and have English money  ;D ( don't take Scottish notes in Liverpool anymore )
It's all yours ........ It could be next week or it could be after Christmas mate

Matt.

« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2015, 07:43:15 pm »
Prob more 20kg or less in weight not heavy at all and folds down

JSMC

« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2015, 10:24:35 pm »
keep me posted lads. english notes? if ya have any on ye i be having them and the trolley LOL

paul marshall

« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2015, 01:08:33 pm »
matty yours is in shed , has your batery gone flat or do you keep charging it now an then [ unlike me ]  ;D

Matt.

« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2015, 05:36:19 pm »
I didn't use it for a bit leant it out to my mate and he charged it and worked great kept hold of it for a few weeks and gave me it back, I used it on a job to put virosol onto a roof and haven't used it since, would defo need charging but am sure it would be fine.... I will give it a charge over weekend and check it's working ok

Smurf

« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2015, 05:41:58 pm »
I didn't use it for a bit leant it out to my mate and he charged it and worked great kept hold of it for a few weeks and gave me it back, I used it on a job to put virosol onto a roof and haven't used it since, would defo need charging but am sure it would be fine.... I will give it a charge over weekend and check it's working ok

It's not a chemical rated pump so running virosol etc through it could knacker it Matt. ???
I do hope you flushed it through thoroughly afterwards or you might find it fooked.

Matt.

« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2015, 05:51:34 pm »
Maybe smurf, it's not a shurflo pump, and I have ran virosol through my van mounted system plenty of times, just make sure u disconnect the di bottle first,

JSMC

« Reply #23 on: November 26, 2015, 07:03:29 pm »
So when ye up in scotland and where will ye be?

JSMC

« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2015, 10:57:41 pm »
mr marshall come on get  a price for carriage for this please ;D

JSMC

« Reply #25 on: December 01, 2015, 08:24:49 pm »
Bump  ;D

Craig downey

« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2015, 08:13:08 pm »
What's included in this sale?  Just looked on eBay and they have a huge range from literally just the trolley to full ro setup built in to trolley.  I'm new to this and just looking to get started so literally have nothing.

charlie2

« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2015, 07:54:44 pm »
Hi I'm working in kirkdale Monday weather permitting may be Tuesday anyway I can see it. Is 200 your final price or negotiable
Regards chris

Dave Willis

« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2015, 08:05:37 pm »
I'm off my trolley.

paul marshall

« Reply #29 on: December 12, 2015, 08:28:54 pm »
hi chris , may take a bit less , you do know the battery is flat dont you ,, im home at 4pm monday and 430pm tuesday   paul

JSMC

« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2015, 06:17:42 pm »
Boooo lol

paul marshall

« Reply #31 on: December 13, 2015, 07:29:54 pm »
a big scouse sorry to my scotish friend  ;D ;D ;D

charlie2

« Reply #32 on: December 13, 2015, 10:37:47 pm »
If you private message me your address and contact number I will try and get to you for 4ish tomorrow to come and see it.

JSMC

« Reply #33 on: December 14, 2015, 10:31:02 pm »
 >:(