Dave Willis

Re: 12v battery dead help!!!
« Reply #40 on: September 10, 2011, 04:50:36 pm »
Mine will charge up to 200ah and i have a 135ah battery in the van at present.

I had the one you looked at for about three years - it just started playing up recently, wouldn't get to the maintaining charge.
The dearer one shows the voltage in a little lcd screen.

GB Window Cleaning

« Reply #41 on: September 10, 2011, 05:08:14 pm »
oh right i see!

i think im gonna take atrip to halfords tomorrow and get the same one as you then! looks good!

out of interest do you also have a split relay in your van to trickle charge the leisure battery?

thanks

GB Window Cleaning

« Reply #42 on: September 10, 2011, 06:54:52 pm »
@ Hydrophyl®

Ive just reserved the same charger youve got at halfords! gonna pick it up tomorrow morning!

thanks again

george

Dave Willis

« Reply #43 on: September 10, 2011, 08:39:35 pm »
No I don't have a split relay. I charge every night as a precaution. I've read how others use the van battery and never have any problems. I'm just not that lucky, would save me a fortune though because in five years i've gone through £500 worth of batteries and a charger.
Pretty sure Concept20 sell their vans with everything hooked up to the van's battery alone.

GB Window Cleaning

« Reply #44 on: September 11, 2011, 12:30:36 pm »
No I don't have a split relay. I charge every night as a precaution. I've read how others use the van battery and never have any problems. I'm just not that lucky, would save me a fortune though because in five years i've gone through £500 worth of batteries and a charger.
Pretty sure Concept20 sell their vans with everything hooked up to the van's battery alone.

just got it! gonna charge battery now