Perfect Windows

Contract for purchase of round
« on: January 18, 2019, 12:33:52 pm »
Rather than start from cold, does anyone have a contract to cover the purchase of a round?  Or does anyone know where there might be one available?

Cheers,

Vin

Johnny B

Re: Contract for purchase of round
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2019, 06:20:23 pm »
When I sold my work I wrote up contracts for buyer and seller.

I wrote exactly what was being sold and for how much. I also added that as a seller I relinquished all responsibility for the work and the buyer assumes all responsibility.

Both contracts were signed by and  in front of both parties and a witness who also signed them if I remember correctly.

The customer lists (books) were handed over at the same time in exchange for full payment which was transferred into my bank account.

I sold my runs off in 3 stages, all to the same buyer, and separate contracts were drawn up for each transaction and the same procedures  followed.

Everything went smoothly on every occasion and there were never any disputes or problems.

I may still have my copies of the contracts somewhere so if I find them I'll post them up.

John

Being diplomatic is being able to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

Perfect Windows

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2019, 02:55:03 pm »
That'd be terrific, thanks.

Cheers,

Vin

Susan Dean (1stclean)

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2019, 08:17:55 pm »
not worth the paper there wrote on as if theres any depute it will take 2 years and over 30k to sort in court so go on gut freeling about the person its what we have always done , bought 14 rounds in 3 years , and walked away from 6 others