Klean07

Social media advertising.
« on: January 25, 2020, 11:12:47 am »
I get lots of messages from social media sites and companies asking if I want to reach x amount of potential customers through these platforms. I've spent some dollar with FB in the past but not got the results that I was expecting. Does anyone else use this as part of their advertising budget?
kkleanwindowcleaning.co.uk

david mark

Re: Social media advertising.
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2020, 11:29:20 am »
No just flyers is the best way for me

Stoots

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2020, 03:49:12 pm »
I use social media exclusively.

And yes the ads work great, but there's a learning curve to it.

Johnny B

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2020, 04:51:06 pm »
I am a member of my local 'Do you know' facebook page. It has 16000 local members, some of who are customers. Quite frequently someone asks if they know a window cleaner. I more often than not get the job through the volume of recommendations that come through via existing customers who see the posts and respond.

It's free, it's local and it for me is an excellent platform to advertise without even putting any effort in.

John
Being diplomatic is being able to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

jo5hm4n

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2020, 08:30:02 pm »
I solely grow my business via social media now.   

james peters

« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2020, 09:15:39 pm »
I use social media exclusively.

And yes the ads work great, but there's a learning curve to it.

would you care to elaborate ?

Haz

« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2020, 08:22:45 am »
I do facebook ads but only pay £150.00 for every £1,000 spent :D

Facebook has taken my business onto another level and is continuing to take it further week in and week out :D

Anyone paying full price for Facebook ads is clearly getting ripped off as facebook ads are not cheap !

Stoots

« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2020, 09:44:12 am »

Facebook has taken my business onto another level and is continuing to take it further week in and week out :D

Anyone paying full price for Facebook ads is clearly getting ripped off as facebook ads are not cheap !

I can only begin to imagine how much of a game changer this would be, how the hell do you get ads so cheap ?

if i could get ads that cheap i think i would sack the window cleaning off and become a full time facebook mareketer just generating leads for all types of businesses.

Haz

« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2020, 05:35:39 pm »

I can only begin to imagine how much of a game changer this would be, how the hell do you get ads so cheap ?

if i could get ads that cheap i think i would sack the window cleaning off and become a full time facebook mareketer just generating leads for all types of businesses.

Ad vouchers, i buy them at 15% value , and they are pretty hard to get hold of but if u know the right people then it can be  bingo , and no id never sack window cleaning off 😂 lol xx

Stoots

« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2020, 06:16:20 pm »

Ad vouchers, i buy them at 15% value , and they are pretty hard to get hold of but if u know the right people then it can be  bingo , and no id never sack window cleaning off 😂 lol xx

Sell me some, ill give you 50% value for them

Haz

« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2020, 10:22:42 pm »
Giv me your number n where u from like

Stoots

« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2020, 10:25:44 pm »
Giv me your number

I'm in West Yorkshire

Or email

adam@thompsonprocleaning.co.uk