Shane Royal

Window cleaning round for sale SOUTHPORT
« on: May 25, 2023, 09:19:11 am »
Well established domestic window cleaning round for sale in a very affluent area (Birkdale, Southport.) I’ve owned this round for 7 years and the bloke before me had it 15 years. A good chunk of this work is very compact on one road, the rest is within the village all very close together, plenty of scope for expansion too. Very well priced work, house prices ranging from £10.00 to £180.00 All cleaned by WFP on a 4 weekly basis with the odd 8 weekly job. 52 jobs in total, Average house price of £28.36. Customers pay by a mix of cash on the day, BACS and the majority on GoCardless. No collecting. This work takes 1 man 3.5/4 days. Willing to work the work with the buyer to ensure a smooth handover.

Price  - £14750

Splash & dash

Re: Window cleaning round for sale SOUTHPORT
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2023, 07:19:14 pm »
Well established domestic window cleaning round for sale in a very affluent area (Birkdale, Southport.) I’ve owned this round for 7 years and the bloke before me had it 15 years. A good chunk of this work is very compact on one road, the rest is within the village all very close together, plenty of scope for expansion too. Very well priced work, house prices ranging from £10.00 to £180.00 All cleaned by WFP on a 4 weekly basis with the odd 8 weekly job. 52 jobs in total, Average house price of £28.36. Customers pay by a mix of cash on the day, BACS and the majority on GoCardless. No collecting. This work takes 1 man 3.5/4 days. Willing to work the work with the buyer to ensure a smooth handover.

Price  - £14750

So what’s the total earnings ?.

CraigDowney

Re: Window cleaning round for sale SOUTHPORT
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2023, 12:43:56 pm »

So what’s the total earnings ?.
[/quote]

Average house price of £28.36, 52 jobs - that makes earnings of £1474.72.
Prices at £14k, looks like they are asking 10X
Today is the good old days of the future... Enjoy today tomorrow can only be worse