c w window cleanin

hot wfp water
« on: May 12, 2005, 11:03:56 pm »
do any of the lads here use a warm water wfp system?(ionics?) the reason i ask  that ,is i want a trolley system asap, :) :) and one of my concerns was the possibillity of the water freezing on the windows in the winter-which wouldnt happen with warm water, but this  leads me to worry about the hot water being dodgy to use on really cold windows(risk of cracking the glass?). does anyone here use this type of system?

clearview window c

Re: hot wfp water
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2005, 05:15:52 pm »
when the water starts freezing on the windows , stay in bed like u normally do. watch trisha and get on the graft fat boy.

s.hughes

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2005, 10:11:31 pm »
I dont use these systems yet. But if you use hot water then it is more likely to freeze than cold water.
When you scrape your car window in the freezing mornings you should just throw over cold water not warm. Warm water will freeze straight away and make it harder cold water takes a bit longer.

Good advice from Clearview(almost) Stay in bed(good idea)watch Trisha(no your best in the freezing weather)

Steveyboy

c w window cleanin

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2005, 02:32:24 pm »
when the water starts freezing on the windows , stay in bed like u normally do. watch trisha and get on the graft fat boy.
its allright for these part time window cleaners like you--two weeks on two weeks off!! jammy g*t ;D