stevef78

Re: Airless paint sprayers
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2010, 12:06:13 pm »
hi steve,

what are kingfisher like to do business with?

mark
hi mark just replyin to your earlier post regarding kingfisher,me and richywilts went on there course they do about paintspraying which is quite pricey,however they give good discounts ion there paint thereafter and always willing to help with any problems you may come across,overall there a really good company and do courses pretty much all the time

mark.laycock1@ntlw

« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2010, 12:48:42 pm »
do you have to go on there cousre to use there paints?
mark

stevef78

« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2010, 01:10:31 pm »
do you have to go on there cousre to use there paints?
nah you dont have to,however the paint costs over 150 quid if you dont,but if you go on the course you only pay 70 quid for a 20 litre tub which will cover 100sqm,so average 3 bed semi youd use 1 and half tubs,if you get asked to do any jobs give me or rich a shout and we can come and give you a hand,its a good job

RobPristine

« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2010, 11:38:41 am »
Hi i saw your post, i am a paint spraying contractor, we spray industrial roofs, aircraft hangers, industrial units etc etc. we work nationwide and have ten teams on the road. i hope i can help. we use a liquid rubber coating for roofs, you need a big pump. Graco mark V is the best pump, they retail at about £5K but i can get them at the moment for £3.5, you can run up to three applicators off the same machine.  dont bother buying a small machine it will spend most of its time in the repair shop.
i registered on here as we also apply and supply coatings for smoke damaged properties. i want to get  working along side cleaning companies. we can spray out large units, offices and can completely paint out up to 5000m2 in a week using our finishing coatings. have a look at my web site www.smoke-damage.co.uk or www.pristineceilings.co.uk

Rob_Mac

« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2010, 11:22:30 pm »
Rob

I have just got back from Epsom - working on another store roof, only been back an hour. Will look at your website and probably bell you at some point next weekend.

I am out at 6 in the morning, till late, working Saturday and also Sunday morning and then driving back to Epsom for another shift.

Just out of interest who cleans the things that you are spraying??

Will be back a week tomorrow and possibly catch up with you then!!

Rob ;D

RobPristine

« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2010, 09:39:48 am »
we power wash them ourselves, the last big one we did was in Bristol last year, was about 6000m2, they wanted it waterproofing aswell so we washed it and then taped all the laps prior to applying 2 coats of liquid rubber, the client supplied all the edge protection and the netting, they also had someone on there prior to us getting there to replace any damaged panels, skylights and tighten all the fasteners. depends what sort of result they want, if they just want it tidy rather than waterproofed then its just a case of power washing and then spraying. that was about £13pm2. can only spray at night or weekends as you dont really want a bill for overspray on cars in the area. call the office on 01492 544777 and ask for Phil White, we will be glad to help