Fox

Re: Feedback wanted for online training - TRY IT NOW!
« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2006, 04:21:08 am »
Hi Mike

I am surprised at the costs and I must say pleasantly!  I feel this would represent good value for money and would certainly consider it - now just how can I get my cleaners to become computer literate!  ;D

Fox

Art

« Reply #21 on: December 24, 2006, 05:26:49 pm »
Hi Mike,

Just as Fox said, i think it's very reasonably priced, but if you could make it cheaper that would be even better  ::)   ;D

Arthur

holmesclean

« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2007, 04:24:08 pm »
Introduction far too long otherwise informative and whilst considered as basic you must know the basics to achieve a good job.
Tom

ag

« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2007, 08:54:38 pm »
Hi mike

I was very interested to see your online course. Especially as prior to starting a cleaning business I worked as an instructional designer for  five years. For those out there that dont know what an instructional designer does, they write and design computer based training courses.
In my past position I wrote and designed a course that was a collobarorative project between 5 of the largest multinationals here in Irelalnd ( Bausch & Lombe, Honeywell, Dell, EMC, analog Devices) and it was  a cracking course, ended up being  translated and used in their asian plants so in total rolled out to over 20, 000 employees. I was excellent at it, but I found it as dull as dishwater, so moved on ( I was offered contracts to stay in it, but thought lifes to short...)
I liked your course, it is easy to use. Possibly could be a little better defined as to what you are going to learn and why. Also I noticed a few little bugs (section 6 doesnt have any next button in the top left hand corner) & some terminology is inconsistent. Can you not go backwards to check stuff?
Any decent instructional designer would definalty have included questions within each section - this reinforces the learning. The difference between these, and questions right at the end is that end ones check to see your retention and mark you, not reinforce to see if you have understood.
Something that came up a lot in our courses was to remember that we live in a multi-ethnic scociety, and all the pictures in your course are of caucasians - its good to mix it up a bit, as no doubt we all have a variety of nationalities working for us. I know its done now, but just something for future. Also at the start its only a female in the photos cleaning, should really have a male in there somewhere,just to balance it out, as all the guys seem to be management. sounds ridiculous, but its the way computer based training is done.

Okay, okay, im getting out of this now, as I just notice to much.
your prices are v.reasonable for computer based training. If I was you, I'd be pitching this to health & safety departments in large organisations, to make it part of their induction training.

best of luck with it.
agnes

Mike_Boxall

« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2007, 10:09:34 am »
Thankyou Agnes, I appreciate the feedback.

Regards

Mike

glass

« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2007, 01:30:44 pm »
i think these price are fair