Carpet Dawg

Re: £24k....PER MONTH !
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2010, 09:32:58 pm »
i like pierre, he said my vid was good. ;D

Youtube Comment spamming is a good for his marketing  ;)

Got to agree with Mike here. You see it all the time in the Internet Marketing world. Ebooks promising you "make $1000 a day using this system!" etc

Its simple really, why would they go out of thier way to teach people (and charge a handsome fee i persume) if they make that kinda money??
Personaly i wouldn't teach anyone my "secrets of the carpet cleaning multi millonaries"! Why would i want to teach potential local rivals...

derek west

« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2010, 09:40:06 pm »
commenting on someone elses video is good for there own marketting?

how does that work?

i'll spend a day doing it if it does ;)

Carpet Dawg

« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2010, 10:09:50 pm »
Of course.

The more comments you have on releted videos the more traffic you'll have to your youtube "account page" wich leads to more subscribers, viewers to your videos, comments on your videos etc etc The more views you have to a video the higher you appear on youtube search results.

So then he can sell his seminars on how to make loads of dosh to all us poor carpet cleaners :)

Tony

adimarsh

« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2010, 10:12:41 pm »
Just an idea.....why don't you ask him?

« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2010, 10:25:30 pm »
ok.......... Everyone who went to the ccdo........ own up......... which of you told Robert you were really hurting at the moment & sales were really bad?

I was there and I didn't say anything to him, so that's one less.
Mind you I'm led to believe that Anthy Turner was there too, or was that just subliminal mind games care of Altec.

jasonl

« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2010, 10:35:02 pm »
ok.......... Everyone who went to the ccdo........ own up......... which of you told Robert you were really hurting at the moment & sales were really bad?

I was there and I didn't say anything to him, so that's one less.
Mind you I'm led to believe that Anthy Turner was there too, or was that just subliminal mind games care of Altec.

+1
I clean carpets
I dry Buildings

derek west

« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2010, 10:42:53 pm »
+2

« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2010, 10:56:06 pm »
+3

adimarsh

« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2010, 07:46:58 am »
+4

richie

« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2010, 08:26:29 am »
A mate of mine that i worked for was turning over between 24k and 31k per month although that was mainly insurance work.

Richie.

Ian Gourlay

« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2010, 08:43:08 am »
In answer to Mr Hs I want proof. It is there Piere De Wet, Dave Lee The Guy who is now a property millionaire. Indeed Mike if you ran a Seminar on your Marketing you would fill the room. But as you have said what works for you may not work for others My complaint about Webinairs is they are LOVE INS they never tell you anything Although I thought Piers story was very interistingand inspiring
Bit like Frank Betiger How I raised myself from Ayslum Seaker to Succesful Carpet Cleaner in 5 Years with my waterfed pole to elp me on the way But you need that Glint and Drive this Young Couple obviously have. About 18 months ago I was on a Rug Cleaning Course and Piere and his wife were there Robert came in the room saying one of is ex Fastrackers a well known one from the early days  from Bedford was selling his Truckmount  lists adverts etc the price was good. Piere was a bit concerned about buying it as i presume cash was not readily to hand. But maybee thats where second Truckmount came from
I also understan he has opened a Rug Cleaning Plant, I am still negotiating with my 85 year old deaf mother for the use of her double garage  where she pots 10 plants a year. But that is the diffrence Action
On the last Webcast I asked where do you get Pink Paper Robert Just Scoffed.
I do not know if he realises the price of PinK Paper has Doubled this year
And Piere uses A3

adimarsh

« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2010, 09:28:04 am »
Ian, not meant to be a smart ar...e answer but, use yellow. On the general subject of marketing, it's a bit like chasing rainbows, get to the crock of gold and find the darn things moved!! Even in my short four years of CC'ing the markets changed, what worked then doesn't work now.

Hilton

« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2010, 09:33:49 am »
If I was one of those chaps, and I was looking in on here and reading these posts I would be laughing my head off,
having said that if they are using their turn over to sell a concept then of course you have to provide proof.

Ian Gourlay

« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2010, 09:35:09 am »
Adi
I actually use Green But with Viking its gone through the roof
I was going on to say on another Webcast Steve Barnet came on taking loads of money from his Web Site

Not sure how

« Reply #34 on: April 23, 2010, 10:30:58 am »
I am surprised Pierre has not added to this thread. Maybe he thinks he is better than everyone else and thinks everyone on here is negative. It would not suprise me.

I know he got him self in a lot of debt when he  first started up, with top of the range equipment,  van, a few 1000 for advertising etc.

In the words of Pierre. "I have to make it a success".  I great mind-set to have when starting a business.
He has made a success of it. well done on that score. 

Joe H

« Reply #35 on: April 23, 2010, 11:05:08 am »
Maybe he has not been on line and seen the thread.

Steve Barnett (Carpet Care Plus)

« Reply #36 on: April 23, 2010, 11:57:00 am »
I was going on to say on another Webcast Steve Barnet came on taking loads of money from his Web Site

I was then Ian, not at the moment though, the bloody phone isn't ringing - full stop.

Perhaps the reason the likes of Pierre don't post on here regularly is that they are too busy working and running their businesses, while we are on here bitching about how quiet it is !

Mike Halliday

« Reply #37 on: April 23, 2010, 12:59:30 pm »
my post might look a bit negative I have the utmost respect for Pierre & Colin but marketing is a subject I take a lot of interest in. & there are certain formats that different marketing concepts follow.

what is being sold in this email is 'an end result' the end result is earning £24k a month .

when a result is marketed the marketing format must contain proof.

here are some examples, (I have put the proof in bold)

the Oxiadditive advert on TV where they get a glass container and dip the dirty white T shirt into the solution and it comes out clean

the Slimfast advert where the woman holds a up a photo of herself 12months earlier looking really fat

the Clearasil advert showing a girl with  spots she uses the cream and 3 days later the spot has gone

all these examples show visual proof the product works, why don't they just say "use this product it works great" ?

Anyone who know anything about marketing know people require visual proof to believe a statement, that's why lots of marketing uses before & after photos it gives visual proof

look at the top of CIUs homepage , can you see an advert for the Rotavac 360 what does the advert show? Visual proof that the Rotavac360 works better than a wand.

Now I can't believe that Alltec don't understand this, if they used visual proof that what they are saying is true then it will kill any negative comments dead, so why don't they uses it?
Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

craigp

« Reply #38 on: April 23, 2010, 03:32:49 pm »
What do you want? a bank statment? I dont think he would email that for obvious reasons.

imo Robert would not lie, he may have used their best monthly figure which could have been a one off because of some big jobs.

But either way these guys are doing well.

Ian try Muro Digital for paper! ALOT cheaper than viking.

Doug Holloway

« Reply #39 on: April 23, 2010, 04:09:14 pm »
Hi Guys

I'm sure Robert wouldn't lie but stats can be manipulated.

If Pierre spent 5 K on advertising , then he could easily bring in 24 K.

Cheers

Doug