jasonl

Re: £24k....PER MONTH !
« Reply #100 on: April 28, 2010, 09:02:30 pm »
a couple of years ago i was chatting to a chem dry guy who said that although he had something like 5 vans on the road and 10 guys working for him his spendable cash was probably less than mine because of all the outlay he had, offices, an assistant, vans that just go to do surveys, holiday pay, overtime, the list goes on. one man band for me i'm afraid,

colin     ;)

Exactly my experience , 24k/month = around 5-6k net a month , and a lot of hassle and investment, far better to be much bigger  or one man band.
I clean carpets
I dry Buildings

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #101 on: April 28, 2010, 09:22:13 pm »
Although these guys do some big tickets you do need to find the business and that's the easy bit :o

Shaun

Ian Gourlay

« Reply #102 on: April 28, 2010, 10:24:10 pm »
Although I agree they should not have to justify themselves at the Court of CIU, I think any newcomer should be aware it does not always happen that way.

I have always suggested people take a look for themselves  I just hope Alltec appreciate all the Free Publicity and do not take offence at any negativity.
If people are asking questions they are interested
I am a believer of
What it says on the packet
You should find inside the packet
Without catches.
I would take the three months trial  myself if you get Two Days Audit Seminar included. and if it is inside the packet
But I might not be good for the rest of the attendees

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #103 on: April 28, 2010, 10:33:36 pm »
I'm a believer in the Piranha system like you Ian, to put figures out of course there's going to be 'questions' but if anything it will sort out believers and non believers and Alltec can focus on the believers.

I'm a believer in some of it just not all.

Shaun

Ian Gourlay

« Reply #104 on: April 28, 2010, 10:38:06 pm »
This is The Filtering part of the Programme so they finally get the right people ;D ;D

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #105 on: April 28, 2010, 10:43:22 pm »
Damn I've played my hand!

Shaun