robert meldrum

£24k....PER MONTH !
« on: April 22, 2010, 07:02:47 pm »
Just got an e'mail from Alltec about a teleseminar with two gents who are apparently earning £20000 and £24000 in a month incredible figures !

richy27

Re: £24k....PER MONTH !
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2010, 07:20:24 pm »
Just got an e'mail from Alltec about a teleseminar with two gents who are apparently earning £20000 and £24000 in a month incredible figures !

turnover is vanity wonder how much of that is profit

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2010, 07:34:20 pm »
Wasn't me, well not every month ;D

Shaun

colin thomas

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2010, 07:42:32 pm »
once got chatting to a chem dry franchisee who told me that although he turned over about 4 times the amount i did i probably had more disposable income than he did, his profit all went on wages/equipment/warehouse/van upkeep etc. i only have myself to consider,
just a thought,

colin
colin thomas

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2010, 07:45:47 pm »
Colin you're just selfish 'all for yourself'

Shaun

« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2010, 07:47:51 pm »
I tried to ask that one, on on of the teleseminars, how much is profit, after paying his staff, warehouse,etc.  I did not get a straight answer.
But I guess, if you act like a pro, price up like a pro. have a good machine,van, etc. have some kind of after care program and good money to advertise. Then why not earn top dollar prices.

Mike Halliday

« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2010, 07:49:35 pm »
here is a quote from ALLTEC

At the recent Carpex and CCDO (the only real shows for carpet cleaners) almost every carpet cleaner I saw told me about how bad their sales were and how they were really hurting at the moment …

ok.......... Everyone who went to the ccdo........ own up......... which of you told Robert you were really hurting at the moment & sales were really bad?

must have been most of you  because like he says almost every carpet cleaner told him so

just goes to shows the guy will say anything to sell his marketing ::) ::) ::)
Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

Mark Lawrence

« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2010, 07:53:28 pm »
Exactly Colin

Pierre de witt is the one doing £20,000 (cambridge) and I think Kevin Barber (essex) is the one doing £24,000 apparently.

Pierre has 3 vans I believe but Kevin has one. Pierre's profit cant be huge with what you just mentioned, but Kevins must be - going on the fact he's only got one van.

I know an ex franchisee (wont say where from) who had about 3 or 4 areas with 3 vans and 2 other technicians. Thought he was the bees knees ::)

He left it and now runs only one van. He realised that turnover wasnt the same as profit, now does about the same [profit] but without all the hassle of staff/vans etc.

Mark

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2010, 08:02:50 pm »
Doesn't Pierre do window cleaning also?

BTW is it Pierre de Witt or de Wet? as he sometimes advertises.

Shaun

adimarsh

« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2010, 08:11:11 pm »
De Wet

And by the way, Pierre is a really great bloke as is Kev Barber. Always has time for everyone and anyone.

Mike Halliday

« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2010, 08:11:36 pm »
Ok here a is a quick marketing lesson for Alltec ;D ;D

My name is Billy Bigbucks and I want to teach you how i earn a million pounds a month"

"now i know  you do not believe me so i will show you my original  tax return from the tax office showing that during my tax year sept 08-sept09 I earned 12 million pound"s

when i see a statement like that I will believe the B/S but until then that all it is B/S

if they want to talk about £24k a month then show us the proof

jasonl

« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2010, 08:19:06 pm »
I think that  one day , once  , they earned a grand gross  in a day , so they have multiplied it out  x 24 working days in a month.

I do know a CD franchissee  who does  12  grand a month ,, no insurance work at all ,, he nets 2500 a month , lives in an ex councill house , drives a crap car.
I clean carpets
I dry Buildings

adimarsh

« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2010, 08:31:50 pm »
Guys, if you saw their average job price you wouldn't be asking where the money comes from. I spent a day with the Alltec boys some time ago and I have to say not once did I hear them moan or complain. Why would they need to? All started out, as most of us do, at the bottom. If their marketing and sales is better than ours then who's fault is that? Don't have a go at them just because of their success.

You may, or may not, be a fan of Alltec. I use some of their stuff but by no means all, it's too American for me but that's my choice. Robert runs his company in the way he see's fit, just as you and I do.

Mike Halliday

« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2010, 08:40:41 pm »
I/m not having a go just asking them to prove what they say.

if was selling a slimming pill that helped you  lose 10stone in a month, you would ask for proof,

if I was selling a hair restorer that would stop baldness you would ask for proof.

I i told you teach you to speak french in 20hours you would ask for proof.

that's all i want to see......... proof

peter maybury

« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2010, 08:44:22 pm »
I could quite easily earn 24k per month if I could find enough suckers to pay to hear me talk about how much I earn.
It would be a lot easier that carpet cleaning.    Any takers?
Peter
www.carpetcleanercardiff.com

adimarsh

« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2010, 08:52:37 pm »
Mike

Didn't think you were 'having a go' and you have every right to ask for proof. :) Not that they need me to defend them, I just didn't want to see a 'let's get the Alltec boys' campaign getting started when, having met them all and having a lot of respect for their achievments, there are more worthy targets to be shot at. IMO

Steve Barnett (Carpet Care Plus)

« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2010, 08:56:56 pm »
I agree Adi.

We rightly moan about the cheap splash and dash merchants, perhaps we should give these guys some credit and aspire to get anywhere near their level.

adimarsh

« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2010, 09:02:48 pm »
Heck Steve, someone who think's like me ???Now that's scary.

derek west

« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2010, 09:10:29 pm »
i like pierre, he said my vid was good. ;D i'd like him even more if he donated a fiver to my sons charity ;D ;)

i'm sure he will as his name begins with "P" :)

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2010, 09:22:47 pm »
I'm sure that there's nothing wrong with the guy I don't think anyone is really saying that but if £20 k a month is far more than your best you do need undeniable proof, I have done these figures and they take some doing and selling, many of the Fast Track that do consistanty well and charge high and also do high turn over are based in the South.

Shaun