vision tech

Re: being ripped off
« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2009, 09:50:46 pm »
are you sure it has been removed?
I can see one with that name still on.
I started out with nothing......I still have most of it.

M Henderson

« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2009, 07:43:58 am »
No that's a different Daniel.

seandyer2003

« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2009, 07:46:32 pm »
me and my friend recently bought a window cleaning round, did the hand over and now he has the money he has turned round and stuck two fingers up at us and is saying he is ripin us of, he has said he is going to canvass the houses back, he is local lad and well know in the area and we are not from that area, has anyone else been ripped of? if so what did u do and how do u go about reporting it an geting your money back?

Are you in manchester pal??

Where in manchester is the round i might know of it?

Platinum NW

« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2009, 12:16:14 am »
All my work is 100% genuine - All my buyers are very happy and have already started to build on what i sold them Im danny from Platinum Contracts NW in St Helens before anyone wants to hang me

I sold my rounds for the cash but i printed reciepts for both me and the buyer to prove the payment. They arent legally binding by any means but it is was security on both halfs doing it this way
Im not aware of any way you could get your money back other than breaking his legs-dont think the police would do much either but it is theft but from a  police view it would be a business dispute which they would not want to get involved in

Your best bet is to speak to the customers get them on your side and drag him into your van and poop him up. Also learn from your mistakes . If the round is genuine he would have given you all the help and support you wanted. I still keep in touch with buyers and they are doing well but im surprised if oyu can call it theft as you agreed a price on the round - He sold it - you bought it - Think the police would just see it as him canvassing as another window cleaner

Let us know how you get on

RK Cleaning Services

« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2009, 11:18:27 pm »
Personaly i would never buy a round, but i have sold a big one before and i sold it far to cheap to a lad who then after a couple of months had it taken off him by a drug dealer who he owed money to and it when down hill very quickly and now these nothing left of it,    but i reacon the works still going spare and the dealer's locked up now.