Customers4u

Team leaders and salespeople required
« on: August 11, 2006, 12:51:15 pm »
Hi all, due to a high amount of orders, Doorknockers require additional sales staff, wherever you are based in the U.K.

Typical earnings for sales staff £500-£1,000 per week for 4 hours work per day, call paul bass on

07862 271852   ;D
Window cleaning rounds built to your exact requirements

Fast 1 *

Re: Team leaders and salespeople required
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2006, 05:17:00 pm »
£1000 a week for 4 hours a day?
wildstyles

andypandy

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2006, 01:49:02 pm »
PAUL STOP RIPPING PEOPLE OFF , YOU WILL GET CAUGHT IN THE END.

Paul Coleman

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2006, 02:40:41 pm »
PAUL STOP RIPPING PEOPLE OFF , YOU WILL GET CAUGHT IN THE END.
Perhaps you would like to elaborate?

Customers4u

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2006, 09:37:23 pm »
Who the heck is this Andy Pandy Bloke anyway??

I get the feeling that he is really a 10 year old, with some of the things he posts on this forum, or am i running down 10 year olds?!? i really dont know.

Anyway its after 9.00pm so i shouldnt get a reply till tomorrow.

'Doorknockers' might be ripping people off if we charged x4 or x5 but we are actually only charging x2! and window cleaners have been known to sell the work on that they have bought from me at x4!

Or they have found a w/c to operate the round, while they are sitting back earning a nice monthly income for the work that 'Doorknockers' have got for them.

Hiya Fast one, yes my staff can earn £500 per week if they are a canvasser and up to £1,000 per week if they are a team leader as i beleive in attracting decent salespeople and i like to pay my staff well to ensure good results.

Most window cleaners on this forum should be earning between these figures, and the ones that arent must be charging low amounts, which is probably more to do with their area.

Paul   ::)
Window cleaning rounds built to your exact requirements

M4RK

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2006, 10:35:16 pm »
I've been dealing with doorknockers for a few months now and I don't feel ripped off.

Paul Coleman

« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2006, 11:41:29 am »
Who the heck is this Andy Pandy Bloke anyway??

I get the feeling that he is really a 10 year old, with some of the things he posts on this forum, or am i running down 10 year olds?!? i really dont know.

Anyway its after 9.00pm so i shouldnt get a reply till tomorrow.

'Doorknockers' might be ripping people off if we charged x4 or x5 but we are actually only charging x2! and window cleaners have been known to sell the work on that they have bought from me at x4!

Or they have found a w/c to operate the round, while they are sitting back earning a nice monthly income for the work that 'Doorknockers' have got for them.

Hiya Fast one, yes my staff can earn £500 per week if they are a canvasser and up to £1,000 per week if they are a team leader as i beleive in attracting decent salespeople and i like to pay my staff well to ensure good results.

Most window cleaners on this forum should be earning between these figures, and the ones that arent must be charging low amounts, which is probably more to do with their area.

Paul   ::)

For what it's worth Paul, most (though not all) of the feedback I've seen about you on here has been very good.  No business can be all things to all people and I'm sure that a few of my own customers have a grumble sometimes.
HOWEVER, not always being able to supply exactly what everyone wants all the time is a far cry from ripping someone off.  The former is falling short of an expected standard (not sure if this could be because some peoples' expectations are a bit high) whereas the latter is downright theft and lies.  If you were a thief or a liar I'm sure we would have been hearing about it on here long before now.
For the record, I think Andy Pandy was a friend of Looby Loo and Teddy   ;D

Fast 1 *

« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2006, 01:42:04 pm »
Hi all, due to a high amount of orders, Doorknockers require additional sales staff, wherever you are based in the U.K.

Typical earnings for sales staff £500-£1,000 per week for 4 hours work per day, call paul bass on

07862 271852   ;D
How does it work?
wildstyles

reah

« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2006, 04:37:34 pm »
Hey
You say 4 hours a day but what distance is the canvaser expected to travel as it must be pretty quick  to  canvas an area.
Do you pay petrol money uniform .
Thanks reah.

Paul Coleman

« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2006, 09:06:46 pm »
impossible doorknockers should be reported
You are slinging mud without saying what the specific problem is.  If you want to make an allegation against them, don't you think it would be fairer to be specific so that Paul Bass could answer your allegation(s).  Far from making him or his company look bad, you are just making yourself appear to be suffering from sour grapes.

Fast 1 *

« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2006, 09:24:11 pm »
Please reply andy pandy this forum needs livening up a bit
wildstyles

Grafters Cleaning Services

« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2006, 08:20:42 am »
doorknockers...........

i would'nt take much heed in what andy pandy says as he builds rounds to value of £500 then tries to sell them on this forum for £50?

say no more, i think you know where i'm coming from!!!
JAY "GRAFTERS"
From Southampton
www.high-shine.co.uk

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2006, 04:42:03 pm »
Andy Pandy is in a similar business, but i think he dabbles in buying and selling rounds.

As for doorknocking i know a guy local to me, he has just doorknocked for 3 days solid, he ended up with £120 of work, which included £60 of some moaning buggers i had dropped a couple of months ago, the other £70 was probably some other window cleaners dropped moaning buggers.

I do envy you people who buy a doorknocked round, you must have nerves of steel

Fast 1 *

« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2006, 04:49:14 pm »
Yes but dave,you get people that genuinely have had enough of their window cleaner,plus people that have just moved into the area,plus their are times when a window cleaner lets work go.There are opportunities out there.Ive got some cracking customers,who would be gutted if i stopped coming round.Its not all bad dave
wildstyles

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2006, 04:56:47 pm »
I suppose so, I just look at it from my side, It took me a long time to mould my round into shape , and now it is mostly cream, I would hate to start again sifting through hundreds of customers to find the best ones again.

Dave

Fast 1 *

« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2006, 05:02:02 pm »
I see what you mean.I cant wait to get to that stage.I can see that creating a really good round takes time and hard work.
wildstyles

holland1945

« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2006, 05:21:01 pm »
Hi Dave, I can see the logic in what you posted earlier (your comments are certainly more balanced and logical than AndyPandy's unsubstantiated, infantile mudslinging).

But I can tell you from experience that having a doorknocked round does not require nerves of steel.

About 90% of my customers were brought on by Paul and the Doorknocker's team, and only a tiny tiny amount are of the 'moansome' variety. Most were customers whose previous window cleaner had vanished into thin air without so much as a Thank You or attempt to sell the work on.

ALL of my customers are good payers and I have a nice rapport developing with them already. I know that some people think it's harder to build a relationship with a customer if you didn't 'win' them, but I don't subscribe to that view. Okay, maybe it takes a couple of cleans more to start breaking the ice, but in that warming-up period, none of the customers drop out - so in the long run it really doesn't make any difference.

I don;t want to sound like a Doorknocker zealot, but if you don't have the time or inclination to canvas yourself, and don't want the scattered results of leafletting, using Paul and his team is an excellent option.

AuRavelling79

« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2006, 10:26:06 pm »
As for doorknocking i know a guy local to me, he has just doorknocked for 3 days solid, he ended up with £120 of work, which included £60 of some moaning buggers i had dropped a couple of months ago, the other £70 was probably some other window cleaners dropped moaning buggers.

I do envy you people who buy a doorknocked round, you must have nerves of steel

When i went to school Dave, £60 plus £70 = £130 - not £120! ;D
It's a game of three halves!

Allways Cleaning

« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2006, 11:26:11 pm »
was it a posh schol

AuRavelling79

« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2006, 11:28:16 pm »
was it a posh schol

No but it was "approved"!