Jon T.C.

Re: Sorry if you have heard it before.
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2006, 04:17:03 pm »
Ant,

where in Worcester are you? You are more than welcome to have a day out with me to learn the ropes on wfp. I'm in Hereford. Save your money ;D

Kind regards Jon
Elite Cleaning Solutions

TVCS

« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2006, 04:52:20 pm »
Jon,
  Thanks, what a star you are.    I'm in Tenbury Wells, about 20 mins from Hereford.

It will be a great help if you could show me how to do it.  Been looking at the BWCA courses but it is a long way to travel at the mo.
My phone number is 01584810594, or mobile 07976592368. 
Look forward to hearing from you.

MAny thanks
Ant
Veni, vidi, vino, splatus.

(I came, I saw, I drank, I fell over...)

TVCS

« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2006, 08:33:10 pm »
Well its been a long wait but..........
the water tank for my van has arrived.   
All I need now is the rest of the tack and I'll be on here asking how to put it all together.   

TVCS

« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2006, 09:36:11 pm »
Friday morning, my mobile rings. 
Tears well in my eyes when I hear the words I've been waitng to hear  for the last 2 weeks. "The WFP stuff is here".   :) :) :) ;D
Anyway I got home friday at about 5 ish and unpacked my lovely new poles and almost wet myself when I felt the weight of them.  The 12 ft pole is lovely but the 24ft is much heavier than I had imagined.  I'm not a small bloke so I think I will manage but hats off to you guys out there.  When I ordered them I read how heavy they were but failed to appreciate what they would be like when extended.   :-[

Did a few windows this morning, in the drizzle but  by lunch time all I wanted to do was fit the tank in my van.
Its taken me a little while and I still have the pump to put in and to wire up but its getting there. 
The instructions are pretty easy to follow but there is a lack of diagrams so if anyone on here wouldn't mind sending me a piccy of there van set up I can see if I have got my head round it properly or not.  I have had a quick look in the search section of this forum but have not really found what I was looking for. 
I will take some photos tomorrow and post them on here and you can all have a laugh at what I have managed to create.

Cheers
Ant
TVCS