carpetclean

wanted experienced cc's
« on: June 13, 2006, 08:39:24 am »
anyone out there interested in helping the newcomer by demonstrating a good wand technique or how to clean a rug or chair  then please contact me at petereed1@blueyonder.co.uk expenses could be met. before the moderator stops the post please allow me to explain the idea behind the thread. I am in the process of organising an event that could be beneficial to the industry as a whole. as we all know there are people out there even when triained who have the daunting task to clean a carpet and thopugh they have the technical knowledge they lack the practicle. i wouild like to see an event that will bring the experienced cc together with the newcomer to pass on the skills and hopefull create a better industry where the consumer can benefit.
i have an eminent speaker booked  who will give a telk on ;
The importance of training
and
how to promote yourself and the company
free food and barrels of beer will be available though a £10 booking fee will be asked for and RETURNED on the day to prevent food wastage so the event will be free
i would like to invite the big chemical companies to bring samples for testing and comparison on the day. also i want to invite cc's to bring your preferred method of cleaning along with hand tools and the like again for testing and comparison
i also want to invite the NCCA so newcomers and experienced cc.s can look at the benefits.
these are just some of the ideas at the moment the event will take place in a few months time anyone interested helping then please conact me and anyone who just wants to have a fun day with the possiblitity of learning something then please contact me also
NCCA   IICRC

name peter reed