cleaning co

carpet cleaning biz for sale north essex offers
« on: April 20, 2006, 09:58:25 am »
hi people, my carpet cleaning biz is for sale as i am moving to spain in the next few months as i hav a biz and a house there which i hav been running for couple years and decided to move there for good, :D

the carpet cleaning biz has been going for over ten years,and comes with a 05 van diahatsu extol 1300 cc petrol twin side doors 4600 miles fully sighn written , the cleaning is run from the van which has to high powerd portys  both with built in heaters ,400 psi pumps, and heavy duty 3 stage vacs in both, one has auto dump and they both hav auto fill with each having 50ft elec  :)cables ,also in the van is a 200 ltr fresh water tank with a 12volt pump  u can clean non stop allday without even going back to the van it will also reach first and second floor flats, it comes with wands ,hand tools, hard surface wand ,power wand , the biz has two half page colour adds in thompson and bt books has two land line numbers and one mobile number  and has done thousands of cleans , this is a cash sale and is vat free
p.s before anyone asks i will not split any of the van or machines it comes as one lot,  but willing to sell van and machine setup seprate to biz  if your not in essex.
please no time wasters all van and machines can be seen working and is a very quick and easy way to clean carpets and looks very prof
any first contacts by email please :)

therapist

Re: carpet cleaning biz for sale north essex
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2006, 11:10:36 pm »
Congratulations c/c

I've been looking at this option for some time and the only barrier was having 4 kids, there are opportunities in Spain and I'm seriously considering a couple of those.
One cleaning related, the other in complimentery therapies

There are around 250k UK ex pats in the Costa del Sol alone. Not my first choice, due to the heat, but it's where the business is.

We have a small Bar there, which we're hoping to sell and move up to something bigger.

Anyway..........good luck

rob m

gwrightson

Re: carpet cleaning biz for sale north essex
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2006, 11:01:57 am »
My brother has a buisness in costa del sol, mainly refurbishing bars restaraunts etc, general maintance and repairs to homes, does very well.
 he keeps trying to talk me into making the move out there ;D plent of scope he tells me,
im sleeping on it for the future
 Geoff
who ever said dont knock before u try ,i never tried dog crap but i know i wouldnt like  haha

cleaning co

Re: carpet cleaning biz for sale north essex offers
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2006, 10:48:10 am »
 8)

Liahona

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2006, 10:58:55 am »
Gary, best of luck mate with your move to Spain. I am going to give you a number maybe via e-mail of a mate of mine who might be interested in your set up. Other than that good luck with selling it all... Best wishes as always, Dave.

cleaning co

« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2006, 10:46:24 am »
cheers dave :)

garyj

« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2006, 02:08:50 pm »
Thought you'd been quiet lately. If I had the dosh I'd buy your set up.
Best of luck Gazza, hope to see you there sometime.

PS, you can't get a decent cappachino in  Spain  ;)

cleaning co

« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2006, 06:27:27 am »
 :)