WFP clearout !!
« on: April 18, 2006, 04:49:02 pm »
hi i am having a clearout of stuff i don't use anymore..

i have a cleantech trolley this the bare trolley nothing on it the wheels on trolley are buckled i have replacement wheels though i prefered the original ones.

1 18ft glass fibre pole (universal with more robust quick release levers) i've just fitted a new top section so pole is like new i also have a cleantech pump box (shurflo 100psi) and varistream unit (mk2) the box itself is a bit worse for wear!! still usable as is . and finally a fiamm leisure battery i think its a 75amp one though will check. will try and put photos on later.

Will probably list these things on ebay soon.

mark.laycock1@ntlw

Re: WFP clearout !!
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2006, 05:28:34 pm »
any photos and a price
mark

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2006, 05:39:25 pm »
will post some soon. ;D

what exactly are you interested in?

any photos and a price

www.mrgutters.co.uk

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2006, 07:12:00 pm »
hi callum

thanks for the pole , hope you well ... can you give me a price for the varistream .. send it to y emAIL...

THANKS MATIE
If a job's worth doing, it's worth doing well.

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2006, 09:04:05 pm »
hi shawn ill send you a photo of pump box i've modified varistream to be mounted inside box? so the front of varistream has a few screw holes in it has made no difference to function just wanted you to be aware of it.

just read about your accident i had similar thing happen to me few months back you'll be given a a hire van though the problem is you'll have to transfer your gear over don't know how easy that will be for you hope you get sorted soon callum

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2006, 09:32:29 pm »
here's a couple of photos of the pump box and varistream unit the holes on the front of the varistream were made to fit inside the pump box does not affect units performance it just cosmetic

« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2006, 06:18:15 pm »
sold.