UK Floor Cleaning Forum > Carpet Cleaning Forum

Carpet Cleaners Network

<< < (2/5) > >>

timbolincs:
Went back onto CCN  two weeks ago ish, not had a single lead/booking yet, im an optimist, ill keep you posted.

CleanerCarpets:
Crap template website, same testimonials on each one, they stick it on Google Adwords and make you pay big money monthly for the website and also for the Google clicks plus their bit on top. You can put your own website on Google Adwords if you like - its not hard. Invest in your own website, not some crap they give you. If you try it and leave them you have nothing - if you invest in your own site you have it for life. Out and out money for nothing. The above testimonials tell you that.

jasonl:

--- Quote from: Carpet Cleaning Network on November 23, 2018, 03:28:51 pm ---To Marius and Jason

We are sorry you are dissatisfied with our service. We generated nearly 50,000 leads for more than 1,000 clients last month nationwide and would ask you to contact us to discuss your campaign. We pride ourselves on our transparency, giving clients a pay-as-you-go service that can be cancelled at any time with 30 days notice and our account managers are tasked with producing a high return on investment.

--- End quote ---

Not a chance

Smooth/ fast talking wideboy sales people, cant wait  to get your bank card details

crappy template cheap ass websites

poor/ no tracking of where money has been spent

trying to grab money from bank account for nothing

crappy leads from price shopping council estate types.

*Hector*:
Ere Jason, you will get a sore harris from all this fence sitting...

Why not say what you really think...??

;D ;D

timbolincs:
Well ive been back on CCN for a month, just over, its doing nothing for me, just costing money and at this time of year i would expect to be getting loads of leads. Something seems to have changed as i used to get a fair bit off them, not any more it seems. I used to recommend it to people but not any more.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version