Ninja Vac motors
« on: March 05, 2006, 06:42:07 am »
Hi
Does anyone know where I can buy 3 stage vacs for the Ninja also brushes and pumps for DIY repairs?

Thanks

Art

Re: Ninja Vac motors
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2006, 08:09:53 am »
Woodbridge commercial in Harlow

Alan Brooker. Aqualink Carpet Care

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2006, 01:34:42 am »
Carl, now i've got used to using my new cfr tools I've come to realize that I dont really need two vac motors, believe it or not - one is sufficient. I'm not going into the science of it but CFR make a 750psi portable extractor and it runs on ONE 5.7inch 3 stage vac :o.
I'm planning on fitting a single 7.2 inch 1700W vac motor in place of the two already there. So if you're interested I'll let you have them both for what it costs me to fit one 7.2 inch.
Both of them are high wattage 3stage 5.7 inch, one is brand new and the other one has just had the brushes replaced, I can supply a copy of the PAT test report showing the 'draw' of the motors.

Incidentally, there is another reason I only want ONE vac motor - By saving wattage and space used I can fit an additional Shurflo 135psi pump drawing Ozone manufactured by Corona Discharge (50% more powerful and much more reliable than CFR's UV version) through a mazzei venturi and flat plate diffuser back into the clean water tank. Oh and an inline water softener ;D.
I adapted my pump to 500psi and I've still got the internal V2 heat exchanger for daft drying times! ;D

I will soon better the best portable on the planet without incurring a patent lawsuit ;D. Not being a manufacturer rules ;D

So give me a call on 0800 587 0545 and save yourself a packet on 2 vac motors.

All the best mate

Alan
Experience does not qualify as Knowledge and Understanding.
Understand how and why and you'll produce great results.

IICRC, Woolsafe, Fenice & LTT trained.
Member of Eco Carpet Care, NCCA & Woolsafe.

Matt Townend

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2006, 06:37:30 pm »
Just had a 3 stage lamb motor fail on my Ninja.  Took it to my local commercial vac repair man.  He tutted and said they where expensive!

Fearing the worst I asked how much? (holding my breath - expecting a figure of £200-£250)

He said I was looking at about £90. I said ok do it.

2 days later picked up the machine expecting the bill to be about £120 (as i'd asked for it to be serviced and PAT tested.  The bill was £80!!!!!!!

Thinking he had used inferior parts I open the machine when I got home, but I needn't have worried there was a brand new 3 stage Lamb motor.  The Ninja works perfect.  These motors must be under £40 wholesale.

Alan Brooker. Aqualink Carpet Care

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2006, 11:15:36 pm »
There's several different specifications of Lamb Ametek 3 stage vac motors some a lot more powerful than others... Check their website.

Alan
Experience does not qualify as Knowledge and Understanding.
Understand how and why and you'll produce great results.

IICRC, Woolsafe, Fenice & LTT trained.
Member of Eco Carpet Care, NCCA & Woolsafe.