exterioruk

PL insurance
« on: January 31, 2004, 04:07:16 pm »
just starting up and need to get some insurance, where is the best place you all have found, and also how much is it going to set me back, theres two of us, work res mostly , any ideas please.

dan

STEVE71163

Re: PL insurance
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2004, 04:57:17 pm »
Hi Dan
         I get my insurance through the NFMWGC and they seem to have arranged a really good deal. Here is their website

http://www.nfmwgc.com/

Hope this helps

Steve

mickeyfat

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2004, 05:15:46 pm »
i pay 85 a year and that just for my ladder work(its all i have)
no cherrypickers etc..
just read on the nat fed site and they cover property being worked on...my does not...so i will be interested to find out how much it is with them

how do you work it with two of you then...i tried it once and i needed el...unless the chap that was with me was a partner in the business
i could get pl for him but he was only covered on HIS window cleaning round ..not mine? and seen as he was self employed but didnt have a round he was buggered ...we looked into me subbing out work..but then in thoses days accountants were needed for it all and i couldnt afford it...since then i been on my own but have been thinking of getting a helper to go out .....anyonoe know the simplest way of doing this....as i said before i dont like the idea of paying loads of insurences out ...so thats why i just have me and my pl........... ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

STEVE71163

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2004, 06:08:06 pm »

just read on the nat fed site and they cover property being worked on...my does not...so i will be interested to find out how much it is with them

Hi VGC
         If i remember rightly it also covers the ladders on your van overnight if they are locked on correctly ;)

Steve

mickeyfat

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2004, 06:08:51 pm »
8)