G Griffin

Re: Returning to the glass
« Reply #140 on: January 06, 2022, 05:30:27 pm »
Ok I can see that although I don’t quite understand why,I can also see that the derogatory comments towards me from others have been left as they have been in the past.

serious question ? NWH ,  do you have ADHD ?     I mean no offence by this , but it seems you may have by the way you have an inability to  interact with out confrontation ?

I've got ADHD...
How do you manage it, Richard?
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

G Griffin

« Reply #141 on: January 06, 2022, 05:32:49 pm »
Ok I can see that although I don’t quite understand why,I can also see that the derogatory comments towards me from others have been left as they have been in the past.

serious question ? NWH ,  do you have ADHD ?     I mean no offence by this , but it seems you may have by the way you have an inability to  interact with out confrontation ?

I've got ADHD...

My daughter is trying to get a diadnoses. she thinks its ADHD, or borderline personality disorder.
My son has it. It can be very challenging. I think he also has other things go on.
How old is she, James?
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

james peters

« Reply #142 on: January 06, 2022, 06:00:32 pm »

I've got ADHD...

My daughter is trying to get a diadnoses. she thinks its ADHD, or borderline personality disorder.
My son has it. It can be very challenging. I think he also has other things go on.
How old is she, James?

she is 21.     we have known something isn't right since she was a child.
she does things on impulse, without giving time to think things through. when she gets an idea in her head, there is just no reasoning with her.
this often results in here making bad decisions .
she also changes  her mind like the wind, so she will never see things through.
she also is constantly losing things , and visits the doctor literally every other week, but she just cant help it.
she loses a lot of her freindships  because of all these issues .

It is extremely exhausting  being a father to her

G Griffin

« Reply #143 on: January 06, 2022, 06:21:40 pm »
I can relate to a lot of that, James.
My son did the Cube test and the thing he tested highest on was impulsivity. He does things but can't explain why.
And he also loses loads of things.

We had a diagnosis when he was fairly young and my Missus is brilliant with it all. She'll do anything to give him a better chance of getting on. She's much better than me with it all though I don't think he has it as badly as many other children. So far.
Good luck with it, James, and if you ever fancy a chat pop over to the Tosh section.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AuRavelling79

« Reply #144 on: January 06, 2022, 06:39:41 pm »
Topic locked. If you want to discuss ADHD start another thread in the non cleaning related section.
It's a game of three halves!

AuRavelling79

« Reply #145 on: January 06, 2022, 06:42:50 pm »
I’ve got BBC-ITV Sky Netflix what’s this ADHD business can you get better films etc on there 🤣🤣🤣

So the OP asks advice. The thread gets hijacked. You get warned. You ignore the warning...
It's a game of three halves!