« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2020, 07:37:54 pm »
I did the play pit balls and they work great
I'm so lazy I'm getting tired of it !

zesty

Re: Baffle balls? Sloshing issue.
« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2020, 07:39:23 pm »
https://www.tanks-uk.com/product-category/tank-accessories/baffle-balls/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcmsTtxSKQA

I did look at them Darran, but thought they might be too big to get through my tank lid, think they’d squeeze in ok 👍🏼

zesty

« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2020, 07:39:43 pm »
I did the play pit balls and they work great

👍🏼

P @ F

« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2020, 07:50:15 pm »
I used 200 in a 250 upright so I reckon you would need at least 500 for a 750 flat

Smudger

« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2020, 07:56:09 pm »
You will need to check the size of your lid opening

Practice golf balls work as well - I like irrigation pipe cut into 3 meter lengths - I put in between 21 and 30 meters  ( was about 5 years since I last did it )

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

P @ F

« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2020, 07:58:13 pm »
Ooh suits you sir !

Smudger

« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2020, 08:01:16 pm »
Ooh suits you sir !

You just liked the colour....
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

NWH

« Reply #27 on: July 06, 2020, 08:15:34 pm »
Sorry fill the tank full of balls it’ll be fine seeing as my opinion is an arrogant one I’ll keep quiet,I’ve heard Grippa are thinking of bringing a new tank out by the end of the year it’s called the Cock and Ball tank 🤣🤣🤣🤣.
It’s built to take PPB water and it’s only designed to have testicles and the odd bit of pubic hair thrown  through the lid,don’t let the water get to low though you might get a testicle caught over the outlet. 👌

zesty

« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2020, 08:55:19 pm »
Nigel, are you 8 years old? Pretending to be a man?

nathankaye

« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2020, 09:02:02 pm »
Whats happened to dry clean or sean?  Ive been waiting for him to add his pennys' worth in but all seems quiet?
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

nathankaye

« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2020, 09:04:16 pm »
The baffle balls listed work out pricey though in comparison, especially with how many you would need. This is why I opted for the play pot balls, lol Asda at the time had the best prices per hundred 😂😂
But if I had known about pink balls 🤣🤣🤔🤔😏
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

NWH

« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2020, 09:43:01 pm »
What a load of 🎾 🤣🤣🤣🤣.

NWH

« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2020, 09:43:31 pm »
Precision engineering 😂✊

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #33 on: July 06, 2020, 09:43:39 pm »
Wow that's my video from 7 years ago haha.

One of our vans (my dad's) has got a 400 upright and those very same balls and works an absolute treat still.

NWH

« Reply #34 on: July 06, 2020, 09:51:35 pm »
Tank full of balls tied down with twine 🤣🤣🤣🤣 fully insured of course A Plan by any chance 🤣🤣

G Griffin

« Reply #35 on: July 07, 2020, 08:23:20 am »
Whats happened to dry clean or sean?  Ive been waiting for him to add his pennys' worth in but all seems quiet?
He's busy on t'other side.
He's upset that the world has gone mad and he's reminiscing about estate agent's catalogues in 1926.
Less than $5,000 for a Dutch colonial house. True story.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Dry Clean

« Reply #36 on: July 07, 2020, 09:37:46 am »
Did any of you watch the vid which got highlighted?
My tank was a wydale and many would argue that it is not trully a baffled tank and I suppose younare right. However the 500 ltr tank I had was somewhat baffled unlike say that of an ibc fully open tank?  Therefore plenty of punctured balls either side of the divide, did the trick and worked well for me.  Before doing this, I felt sea sick every time I stopped at traffic lights or a junction. It was terrible

That’s the beauty of upright tanks Nathan, no such issue.

I’ve been tempted to go back to my 750 upright. But do like the extra practicality of the flat tank.

I’m sure the drainage hose will sort it out
You wont like the practically when you have a quarter tank or more of water that you're unable to use because of being  parked the wrong way on  a hill, up on a kerb and so on.
Stick to the upright, its so much better for many reasons.

Dry Clean

« Reply #37 on: July 07, 2020, 09:44:26 am »
He's busy on t'other side.
He's upset that the world has gone mad and he's reminiscing about estate agent's catalogues in 1926.
Less than $5,000 for a Dutch colonial house. True story.
Hope this answers your question Nathan, in other words there are sillier people to wind up on the mad section.

zesty

« Reply #38 on: July 07, 2020, 08:28:07 pm »
Did any of you watch the vid which got highlighted?
My tank was a wydale and many would argue that it is not trully a baffled tank and I suppose younare right. However the 500 ltr tank I had was somewhat baffled unlike say that of an ibc fully open tank?  Therefore plenty of punctured balls either side of the divide, did the trick and worked well for me.  Before doing this, I felt sea sick every time I stopped at traffic lights or a junction. It was terrible

That’s the beauty of upright tanks Nathan, no such issue.

I’ve been tempted to go back to my 750 upright. But do like the extra practicality of the flat tank.

I’m sure the drainage hose will sort it out
You wont like the practically when you have a quarter tank or more of water that you're unable to use because of being  parked the wrong way on  a hill, up on a kerb and so on.
Stick to the upright, its so much better for many reasons.

That’s not too much of a problem when you’ve got 750l, as you don’t run out of water easily. It’s a fair point though.

Having said that, I’ll see how it goes for a month or so. May very well return to the upright.