CleanerCarpets

2x Alltec Pro Plus machines
« on: August 19, 2017, 01:01:55 pm »
Hi,

I bought these 2 machines as a project to clean up and use but with all the other projects i have going on i just don't see when i will have time in the near future to play with them so i thought someone else might like them to fiddle with!

They are both Alltec Pro Plus machines - both from a Safeclean franchise that closed - they have the Safeclean decals on but these can be removed.

One machine is better than the other - the first machine has working vac motors and the heater works. When you turn on the pump it fires up but then trips the electric. I think its actually a pipe leak rather than the pump so i think this machine can easily be up and running quickly. It just takes undoing the bolts on the base to get inside.

The second machine has failed motors (so i was told - haven't tried to turn it on.) It comes with 2 new motors - these are old 'new' motors - they spin freely so i would assume them to work all ok. I think again the heater works on it, i haven't tried the pump on it.

All the fibreglass on the 2 machines is good - no leaks etc. Both machines have both lids with no cracks etc.

The are very sturdy machines - if you look at the cost of one of the motors for them they are about £277 plus VAT from what i can see. If i kept them i would fit the 2 spare motors but then when they need changing put one of the much cheaper 5.7 motors in.

If anyone is interested in these as projects just call or text me on 07742030323 - based in Tamworth. Just looking for best offers.

Thanks

Jason

CleanerCarpets

Re: 2x Alltec Pro Plus machines
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2017, 08:40:52 pm »
These are still for sale, been waiting on a guy who was collecting them tomm but now he won't reply to messages or calls so i guess he has changed his mind but can't be bothered to tell me!

Sorry to the others who enquired and were told they had sold.

I'll take £250 for it all, if not I'll store them and play with them in the New Year.

CleanerCarpets

Re: 2x Alltec Pro Plus machines
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2017, 07:03:26 pm »
sold