derek west

your a natural mike, me unfortunately am not
« on: April 10, 2010, 08:54:43 am »
just thought i'd give mike some encouragement to make some tutorial videos. the difference between mike who can talk to the camera and theres a few others on here who can do the same, and someone like me who just can't get it right.

heres the outtakes from the vid,

hopefully i'll get better as i do more.

we laughed our heads off when we watched this back but i suppose its funnier when its yourself doing it. hope it gives you a chuckle anyhoo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMWCLj4iapE

Paul Evans

Re: your a natural mike, me unfortunately am not
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2010, 09:31:24 am »
Good vid Derek.

Its very refreshing to see peeps have a laugh at themselves. Made me chuckle. Was that F***ing water.

Nice one

markpowell

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2010, 11:09:31 am »
Nice unit derek, where did you source it from mate?
Mark

derek west

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2010, 11:19:27 am »
cheers paul, i like to treat ciu as down the pub with the lads, ya get some good info but have a laugh at the same time, glad ya got a laugh out of it.

mark
got lucky on ebay. works really well but from the comments i think i need a better rsc. might take mikes advice and get a 12 inch mozzy but that is definately it, "NO MORE SPENDING"  ;D

robert meldrum

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2010, 12:15:05 pm »
You're very much mistaken Derek ..........you come over really well with a clear and easy to listen to voice  :o :o

Suggest you forget the technicalities and concentrate on SHOWING the difference you can make to someones driveway by going straight into 5-10 seconds of AMAZING CLEANING.

Tell then what they want to hear................Sparkling Clean Driveway

Tell them AFTER YOU'VE IMPRESSED THEM about your NO HASSLE service with no need to use their water or electricity.

SELL THE SIZZLE !

derek west

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2010, 05:17:28 pm »
You're very much mistaken Derek ..........you come over really well with a clear and easy to listen to voice  :o :o

Suggest you forget the technicalities and concentrate on SHOWING the difference you can make to someones driveway by going straight into 5-10 seconds of AMAZING CLEANING.

Tell then what they want to hear................Sparkling Clean Driveway

Tell them AFTER YOU'VE IMPRESSED THEM about your NO HASSLE service with no need to use their water or electricity.

SELL THE SIZZLE !

what dya reckon, radio 4 ;D

its remembering me lines that stops me from doing all that bob, and i'm not a freestyler like mike, all though i will give it ago on me next one, cheers

Jason Ryan

« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2010, 08:08:19 pm »
AT 1.01-104 on the vid, theres wat sounds like a ghostly whisper of some sort :o
what is it????

Spooky

J

« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2010, 08:29:55 pm »
Well done Derek ;)

Are you going into render repairs as well? ;D ;D

Regards

Daryl

derek west

« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2010, 09:12:57 pm »