JandS

Re: Your best product/s
« Reply #60 on: December 08, 2015, 01:10:29 pm »
4 litres of Dynamall = £32.40 inc vat.
2.5 litres = £2000 in September and the same again in December so hardly worth bothering making my own concoction.
Impossible done straight away, miracles can take a little longer.

CleanerCarpets

« Reply #61 on: December 08, 2015, 01:50:07 pm »
John - you say the couch in the background is still dirty. Well that proves Mike's point really as its a completely different shade to the wet dirty one.

As regards agitation - everything works better with it, i am yet to find anything you just spray on and leave without it - best results come with agitation whatever you use. And of course there is mechanical agitation even for upholstery so my arms don't ache and i am probably less knakered than you doing a 3ps as i use a Drimaster!!

CleanerCarpets

« Reply #62 on: December 08, 2015, 01:52:26 pm »
PS - gotta go now - still got another 2 jobs to do after this mornings 3ps and carpet job.

Weird how i have work booked in when i mainly use MS and it doesnt clean things!!

Mike Halliday

« Reply #63 on: December 08, 2015, 02:47:10 pm »
Here is an example of the 'wet effect' 

the top picture is when the fabric is untouched, you can see every stain, the bottom picture shows the fabric after prespraying and with half the cushion rinsed,  you can see how uniform the uncleaned bit is, it exactly the same across the full fabric this is why it makes a great picture. 

But like johns picture it's really the the prespray that makes it look so dark & dirty not the actual dirt you can see in the top picture what real dirt looks like it is patchy not totally even

Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

Mike Halliday

« Reply #64 on: December 08, 2015, 02:57:07 pm »
Another example...

Both the  same arm, but the bottom one after prespray and half the arm being rinsed

Radek Jablonski

« Reply #65 on: December 08, 2015, 04:19:54 pm »
Mike, you must be doing your pics with Nokia 3210 :)

Mike Halliday

« Reply #66 on: December 08, 2015, 04:36:07 pm »
Nope I do them with my IPhone (the original first edition) then put them into a collage app to resize them and put then into a single Image :) that's why on some the quality is a bit naff

JandS

« Reply #67 on: December 08, 2015, 04:43:29 pm »
The camera on the S6 is awesome.
Impossible done straight away, miracles can take a little longer.

john martin

« Reply #68 on: December 08, 2015, 11:41:23 pm »
John

The arguments you bring up for suppliers ripping us off are totally wrong ,the chemists and suppliers offer a service that we all use willingly,it is a expense that in the whole scheme of things is not of any consequences .

I can buy Mpower 5lt , shockwave 15kg and dynamal 5lt for under £200 and under my pricing that's enough product to produce a turnover of £15000 .

It's not worth all the time and arguing you do about it , You should concentrate more on advertising and working as that would have a positive worth.
Im trying to understand your first sentence  ...  if im complaining about anyone being ripped off its nothing to do with price .  Is more how these most basic of ingredient products are portrayed as something new and advanced ...  where as a product like Ultimate master / f90 is more chemically sophisticated and a more efficient cleaning tool .
' I should concentrate on advertising '  ?   whats that got to do with it .   anyway i don't need more advertising ...  i need a day off .  I clean couches and they tell their friends ' he made it like new ' and the friends  all pester me to get it done  ...  im pestered

john martin

« Reply #69 on: December 08, 2015, 11:47:31 pm »
John - you say the couch in the background is still dirty. Well that proves Mike's point really as its a completely different shade to the wet dirty one.

As regards agitation - everything works better with it, i am yet to find anything you just spray on and leave without it - best results come with agitation whatever you use. And of course there is mechanical agitation even for upholstery so my arms don't ache and i am probably less knakered than you doing a 3ps as i use a Drimaster!!

The ' black ' chair im cleaning is one of the two armchairs in front of the tv ...   the couch is against the wall and lesser used hence any colour difference .
Of course i agitate , i just dont spend long at it ...  spray citrus pre-spray  , quick scrub with brush , and start .
Drimaster ...  if there is another thing that would contribute to lesser result on filthy suite it must be a drimaster .... i perfer a flushmaster 

Carpet Dawg

« Reply #70 on: December 09, 2015, 04:23:12 am »
John does have a point regarding MS products. They don't seem to give that "wow" factor once you've cleaned the sofa/carpet. Yes, its clean and the customer is happy BUT its never a "bright" / "vibrant" outcome.

Used MS products in the passed and was never happy with them. Recently bought Pureclean and DFC to try it again, but they seem to fall short in my experience.

Also, cleaners like Mike have the advantage of running a TM with its bigger flow, higher constant heat and more suction, so can get away with a weaker pre-spray.

Just my findings. I buy all my products from suppliers apart from two items. Just don't rate MS products too highly.