Tony Gill Carpet Smart

Neil Williams BIG THANKS
« on: December 11, 2007, 10:38:45 pm »
Water marking from builders bucket. COMPLETLEY GONE. Thanks for advice on using browning prescription worked a treat, customer over the moon and me to.

CHEERS TONY
STAY YOUNG HAVE FUN BE HAPPY xx
www.carpetcleanersbridlington.co.uk

Re: Neil Williams BIG THANKS
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2007, 10:48:11 pm »
Thanks for the comment. Glad to be of help.
Street cred at last ;D

Tony Gill Carpet Smart

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2007, 11:08:24 pm »
Whats nice Neil is you bothered to reply to my request for HELP there was only two of you that did out of well over a hundred that looked at the post. Pity really thought more people would be helpfull.

CHEERS TONY

Mike Halliday

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2007, 07:49:57 am »
perhaps the other 98 didn't have any helpful advice, so didn't comment or perhaps  only 25 looked but looked 4 times each ::) ::).

I always think its a bit silly when people comment on how many look at a post compared to how many reply, you can't expect everyone to have an answer.

plus how may of those 100 were you re-reading what you'd written ;)

Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

Ian Gourlay

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2007, 08:30:26 am »
If Neil gave good advise there was no need for other replies that might confuse the issue.  Just proves Forum works.

What I think is a stength on this Forum  the advise given is spread across all contributors to the Forum and nobody has set themselves up as the resident expert.

lands

« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2007, 11:18:13 am »
These are fair comments as I looked at post at was'nt sure of answer so thought it best not to reply.

Tony Gill Carpet Smart

« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2007, 10:30:08 pm »
Come on Ian yes Neils advice turned out to be spot on but i didn't know that until i tried it.It would have been good if others who i am sure will have come across this problem would have said yes that's what i would do or whatever.
Mike if you say so funny how you can answer now instead of trying to give me some good helpfull advice when i needed it. As i said in my post i had not come across water marks before, as i am still very new to carpet cleaning. Just hoped for a better response THATS ALL SORRY IF YOU THINK I AM OUT OF ORDER.

CHEERS TONY

Mike Halliday

« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2007, 07:07:03 am »
Tony to be truthful I'm crap at stain removal :'( :'(  if it doesn't come out with M/S, solvent spotter or acid spotter I'm pretty much lost.

That's why you'll never see me giving advice on stain removal, but I still like to read the posts :)

gwrightson

« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2007, 07:11:27 am »
No your not Mike,

you just Know that you need to get onto the next job and earn some more money ;) ;D

seem to remember you  doing advanced stain removal course, I know they only really give you some methods etc, but must be of some benifit,

Geoff
who ever said dont knock before u try ,i never tried dog crap but i know i wouldnt like  haha

Tony Gill Carpet Smart

« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2007, 07:48:32 am »
 GEOFF / MIKE.
Us EAST YORKHIRE lads should stick together. Maybe i can come and do a few days with you both in the new year would be good to meet you and give me some practical tips How about it. :o :o ???

Tony Gill Carpet Smart

« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2007, 10:24:13 pm »
WELL ;D ;D

Mike Halliday

« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2007, 06:53:24 am »
Tony I'm going to organise a little carpet cleaning get together for the beginning  Feb, there's a little 8 bed motel at the top of my road I clean we could all meet there, they'll be 3-4 truckmounts 3-4 portables (inc the scorpion ) might be fun.

but anytime you want to pop down. feel free, its only 30mins away.

Mike

gwrightson

« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2007, 07:31:02 am »
can we make Feb 14th Mike ;D

geoff
who ever said dont knock before u try ,i never tried dog crap but i know i wouldnt like  haha

Tony Gill Carpet Smart

« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2007, 11:06:59 am »
Cheers Mike. That sounds good to me let me know the dates. Yes i will give you a call after Christmas and call through.

Geoff maybe call and see you if thats OK ?

CHEERS TONY