cleanability

Re: POLYPROPYLENE CARPET
« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2007, 09:37:40 am »
Well Podry you obviously dont go in carpet shops. Many Belgian Wiltons/Axminsters are not cheap. Seen many up in the £20-£30 a square metre range.

gwrightson

« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2007, 10:54:29 am »
Chris , not neccaseraly a new carpet!!

A b/w can be streched and refitted after relaxing for a few days, only ever had a problem with one, I could see the potential of this particular carpet, not fixed at all in some places, away from skirting under radiators, doors etc, a chat with custy explaining the hazzards , but insisted i h/w/e  .
ok , proviso for problems. and sure enough even the pre spray shrunk it.
she was happy,  I suggested a local c/ fitter with a power strecher ,whom she was quite happy to pay and streched and fitted back . with out any problems.
Geoff
who ever said dont knock before u try ,i never tried dog crap but i know i wouldnt like  haha

John Kelly

« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2007, 11:45:30 am »
Unfortunately sometimes they shrink and end up like Plywood with no give in them whatsover. We have had Wool Wiltons and Axminsters stretched 8 inches with power stretchers after water damage in hotels etc.

Tony Gill Carpet Smart

« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2007, 06:41:09 pm »
GOD you guys giving me butterflys HA HA HA HA   Cleaned a real minger today not polyprop a let property customer thought it was great i would have bought a new one each to their own i suppose. Anyway got a week on Monday to decide on which way to tackle that POLYPROP job she rang to say yes today. :'( ;D :'( ;D. Just won a PROCHEM course on ebay bargin

CHEERS GUYS TONY
STAY YOUNG HAVE FUN BE HAPPY xx
www.carpetcleanersbridlington.co.uk

Tony Gill Carpet Smart

« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2007, 10:45:31 pm »
SHAUN ASHMORE
Thanks M8 did that polyprop today used ultrapac ronovate & fiber & fabric rinse as per ypour advice came up a treat.
She also asked me to do three rug while i was there, so a real good days work.
Thanks again for all the advice to everyone

CHEERS TONY
STAY YOUNG HAVE FUN BE HAPPY xx
www.carpetcleanersbridlington.co.uk