Hi

No the half dosn't look right.

Dave
NCCA, Woolsafe, IICRC Leather Cleaning Technician

Tony Gill Carpet Smart

Re: My First Suite
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2007, 11:54:29 am »
Hi Guys.
Did it this morning took my time 2hrs 40mins and used mpower for the first time just to be on the safe side cushions first and then put turbo dryer on them. it looked good when i left. BIG thanks for all the input. £130 to do it she was very happy
Cheers Tony
STAY YOUNG HAVE FUN BE HAPPY xx
www.carpetcleanersbridlington.co.uk

benny d

« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2007, 03:17:33 pm »
Good job, good price in my opinion.
Well done  ;)
"If i'm not in action, I'm in traction"
Voted 397th best looking carpet cleaner in West Sussex 2015. Up 10 from last year...

« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2007, 03:56:13 pm »
Hi Guys.
Did it this morning took my time 2hrs 40mins and used mpower for the first time just to be on the safe side cushions first and then put turbo dryer on them. it looked good when i left. BIG thanks for all the input. £130 to do it she was very happy
Cheers Tony

Good for you Sir.

Kinver_Clean

« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2007, 05:26:49 pm »
Good for you. Start as you mean to carry on. It is easier to drop your prices if you really have to to get work but harder to put them up. You have to be desperate to do this. There are probably other reasons for not getting the work. 2 1/2 hrs is pretty good going if it was grotty.

Work out the price by estimated time. Don't forget that you have to pay tax at 20% min and insurance and van fuel and van tax and van insurance van maintainance and machine purchase and machine maintainance and new uniform and new shoes and....................

By the time you've finished these is not a lot left for your sarnies at lunchtime. I used to charge £25 for a suite but diesel was 35p a gallon and a pint was 45p.

Trevor

God must love stupid people---He made so many.