PAUL JAMES

We are selling two rounds in the Skelton area.
Area 1 is 41 houses on three streets in North Skelton taking approximatley £220 every four weeks. All WFP and all good payers. Average price is just over £5 but please take into account that some of these are small houses and some tops/front only. Very compact work that takes two people under four hours. Well established and a great addition to exisiting work or if you are looking to get established.
Area 2 is in Skelton itself. 22 houses taking approximately £200 and yet again is compact work in one area. Happy to take any buyer to meet the customers as I am sure they will be fine with switching over.
Their is a genuine reason for sale as we do these on a weekend and now need to cut back on the the weekend work. We started out a few years ago just working weekends and now have too much work on so the weekend work is being trimmed back. These two rounds have not had a price rise in the three years we have done them so that is also a possibiltiy. Two great rounds with lots of add ons over the year i.e conservatories, fascias, gutter cleans etc. To sum up a total of 63 houses taking approximatley £420, so average of around £7 per house. Great compact work, all WFP and all good payers.
We are looking for offers around the X4 mark. We paid £1500 for this work three years ago and have added to it since then. Well worth the price.
Contact me via telephone number 07947621093 or e-mail pauliejames@ntlworld.com so that we can discuss this further if need be.

oliver collins

Re: Work for sale Middlesbrough/North Yorkshire.
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2015, 10:21:35 pm »
I use to live in North skelton and personal know the local wc and have never seen another wc in the area !

duncan h

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2015, 10:26:04 pm »
Could be him !!!!

PAUL JAMES

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2015, 10:56:21 pm »
Maybe he just doesn't do that small area mate. We have done them for a couple of years now so this work is genuine.

Shaun Gill

Is this still available?