UK Window Cleaning Forum > Window Cleaning Forum

It's been a while since I moaned about a customer .

<< < (7/7)

Windy Miller:

--- Quote from: Richard iSparkle on June 26, 2019, 03:13:49 pm ---just spoken to a customer who's cancelled after 8 years!

she said its just water on a brush and her husband can do that!!

she used your line. it made me laugh  ;D

--- End quote ---
Haha this one always makes me laugh, had one similar who's husband was going to do them with the power washer from now on.

The unnerving thing about it all was I didn't even get a call to come back, really made me question my technique 🤔

P @ F:
I have had this twice in my 14 years , that just goes to show the level of service I provide , and I know it , so whenever I get this I go bananas and don’t care what happens.
The first time I was offered 5 of the 10 owed , I told him to keep it as I was putting the dirt back on the very next day .
As promised I went back next day with a pressure sprayer of muddy water and let him have it.
That evening he called and went ballistic, I was going in the local rag to ruin me , I told him to fill his boots as I had far too much work on and could do with losing a few !

The second was not long after my stroke in 2015 , bloke ran up 2 cleans at 12 and point blank refused to pay with not even a reason why .
My dad was driving me around as they had revoked my license due to
the stroke , I gave him the next address and he started to laugh , I then stuck my brush into the flower beds and got to painting.
Never heard back from that one!

I made a point of telling all my custies on both occasions and the general reply was “ I don’t blame you “

I don’t suffer fools 😆

dazmond:

--- Quote from: P @ F on June 26, 2019, 08:31:02 pm ---I have had this twice in my 14 years , that just goes to show the level of service I provide , and I know it , so whenever I get this I go bananas and don’t care what happens.
The first time I was offered 5 of the 10 owed , I told him to keep it as I was putting the dirt back on the very next day .
As promised I went back next day with a pressure sprayer of muddy water and let him have it.
That evening he called and went ballistic, I was going in the local rag to ruin me , I told him to fill his boots as I had far too much work on and could do with losing a few !

The second was not long after my stroke in 2015 , bloke ran up 2 cleans at 12 and point blank refused to pay with not even a reason why .
My dad was driving me around as they had revoked my license due to
the stroke , I gave him the next address and he started to laugh , I then stuck my brush into the flower beds and got to painting.
Never heard back from that one!

I made a point of telling all my custies on both occasions and the general reply was “ I don’t blame you “

I don’t suffer fools 😆

--- End quote ---

although ive been tempted to do the old "muddy water in  a pressure sprayer" trick once or twice........ive never actually done it,i bet it feels good though rich! :)

i usually just cut the brake cables on their cars instead..... ;)

Dave Willis:
Better still if you cut the pipes.  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version