steve a

Re: 45 FT LIGHTWEIGHT ALUMINIUM WATER FED POLE
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2008, 09:36:37 pm »
Mbs, it says on your website you work up to 60 ft with WFP, why not use that one to do the 45 ft, or were you stretching the truth a little ;)
Good luck with the hunt, I've never used an ally one, so can't advise.
Steve
no m8 not stretching the truth at all as i said in one of my earlier post i can borrow a 60ft unger but i do not like it so the web is telling the truth ;)

Never used a 60, sounds uncomfortable, myself I stick to 45, used to have a brodex carbon, big bugger weighed in at 18lb, Now using an SL-2 wish i'd done it years ago, invest matey but don't invest in crap.
All the best

Steve

m.b.s.

« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2008, 09:40:35 pm »
Mbs, it says on your website you work up to 60 ft with WFP, why not use that one to do the 45 ft, or were you stretching the truth a little ;)
Good luck with the hunt, I've never used an ally one, so can't advise.
Steve
no m8 not stretching the truth at all as i said in one of my earlier post i can borrow a 60ft unger but i do not like it so the web is telling the truth ;)

Never used a 60, sounds uncomfortable, myself I stick to 45, used to have a brodex carbon, big bugger weighed in at 18lb, Now using an SL-2 wish i'd done it years ago, invest matey but don't invest in crap.
All the best

Steve
cheers fella as you said the one i can borrow is one heavy beast at that hight only ever did it he once and it was like holding a big bar of lead

Scrimmer73

« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2013, 12:09:07 am »
I have a 45ft Tucker Pole , damaged clamps .
 Its used once in a while with gaffa tape , to keep one section up .
Its antique , with Jubilee Clips ...
BUT , If you are strong , and need it only once in a while like I do.
 You have 2 benefits , you have saved money , and a visit to the Gym .
Being serious , try it before you go spending £££££'s
You may be suprised

gavinb

« Reply #23 on: June 25, 2013, 12:28:37 am »
Lol hes probably saved up for a gardiners now mate that was 5 years ago lol .