Ken

Product views
« on: October 18, 2003, 03:28:20 pm »
I'd like users views of the following kit:
Unger 'Bottle on a Belt' system - useful tool or fiddly gadget?
GG4 or GG3 Glass cleaner - what's the difference and are they really better than 'Fairy' liquid?!
Winspray Jumbo pouch - big enough or too big?

All thoughts greatly received before I shell out my hard-earned cash.

Cheers.

sham33

Re: Product views
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2003, 03:53:44 pm »
Dont know about bottle on a belt but after using FL and GG4 i find GG4 much better to use. Its almost just like wiping off rain water and u dont get thick soap studs all over the sills, so i dont really wipe the sills any more just a quick wipe with the t/bar/sleeve.

gibbouk

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2003, 03:53:45 pm »
check archives there is so much about gg3 and 4. personaly ditch the fairy go for one of the gg range depending on the water quality.

The_Fed_Man

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2003, 04:04:04 pm »
You can get the same advantage of Unger's Bottle on a Belt by using a sports bottle filled with your normal solution to wet your washer, keeping it in your pouch.  I don't like the idea of a trailing hose from bottle to washer, although up high this would act as security in case of dropping it.
Martin Warman
Executive Council Member N.F.M.W & G.C.
www.nfmwgc.com

g_griffin

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2003, 03:55:53 pm »
Ken i too would ditch the fairy and recommend gg3/4 although it takes a bit of getting used to there are many advantages,not least mopping up. i know it seems expensive especially if you`re just experimenting but wintecs do samples for a pound including delivery.  

g_griffin

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2003, 04:17:01 pm »
Mike im sorry for keep mentioning wintecs and scrim city when you`re sponsoring this site (well done by the way)but does your firm sell gg3/4. i didn`t see it when i last looked and i`ve forgotten your adress.  

Mike_Boxall

« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2003, 03:51:03 pm »
Hi Gerry
Sorry but I've only just found your question here - we'll let you off mentioning the other two as at the moment its not something we stock.
Will let you all know when we do!
Regards
Mike

Terry_Burrows

« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2003, 09:38:40 pm »
;)I have tried this gg3/4 stuff I cant see whats it all
about ???I find all it does it cleans yout hands :-/it reminds me of annarexitsoap ;) ??? :-/ I am not camp 8)
but fairys about the best,squeegees that do windows
make mild green  ;) 8) fairy liquid
WWW.FASTESTWINDOWCLEANER.CO.UK
GUINNESS WORLD RECORD HOLDER
BURNING RUBBER FASTER!
NATIONAL FEDERATION OF MASTER WINDOW CLEANERS.