AuRavelling79

Re: Help Fiat doblo owners and mechanic brains
« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2019, 08:39:36 am »
Air con is a game changer for fat baldies like me. Instead of going home and whinging at 2 o'clock on a hot day, having fifteen minutes of chilling in the van can add an hour's worth of work to a day.

It's a "must have". Even Dan the Man is more productive since he swapped the old Doblo for a van with air con.
It's a game of three halves!

dazmond

« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2019, 05:24:49 pm »
Think Daz killed a van like that  :D

i did.........2 days back after new year too! :(....oil light came on,i stopped the van immediately,checked oil(it was fine)so carried on driving to my next job and the engine seized(oil pump failure)....i didnt know anything about oil pumps at the time and just thought it was a faulty warning light....the van was 12 years old with over 100,000 miles on the clock....lesson learned......
price higher/work harder!

dazmond

« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2019, 05:28:17 pm »
Air con is a game changer for fat baldies like me. Instead of going home and whinging at 2 o'clock on a hot day, having fifteen minutes of chilling in the van can add an hour's worth of work to a day.

It's a "must have". Even Dan the Man is more productive since he swapped the old Doblo for a van with air con.

air con is fantastic,i wouldnt buy a van without it now....its great to cool off at lunchtime and driving between jobs on warm days,also if you suffer from grass pollen hay fever(i do) it helps keep the symptoms  down.
price higher/work harder!