Pete Thompson

Re: Nicknames for customers/houses!
« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2019, 11:15:01 am »
We have:

Steve Pomranke - A man who looks EXACTLY like the guy from Gold Divers.  I thought it was actually him the first time.

Mid Life Crisis - 50yr old man who bought a sports car and wears sunglasses even in the winter

Bella Dog - House that has a wonderful dog called Bella.  Never met the owner (all done by email)

Old Crazies - An old couple who are so forgetful I wonder how they are not in a home.  The daughter (who lives at the other end of the country) arranged the clean and pays us.

capn sparkle

« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2019, 09:32:38 pm »
The Willy Waggler - Dumped but not forgotten  ???

Can you explain  ???
Only ever named one - The Willy Waggler

Slippers, V neck jumper, untold amounts of dandruff, very sweaty looking and in his 40's still living with his wheelchair bound mum in a bungalow and obviously never worked in his life.

Back in the day when traditional I was soaping up a large frosted window and was convinced that the custie performed some sort of strange dance in the hallway! Something seemed wrong but I couldn't put my finger on it.  6 weeks later, cleaned the front and popped round the side to the frosted one, soaped it up then went straight to the back where I could look down the hallway. There stood my now ex custie with his jeans and pants round his ankles jiggling about for all his worth glancing into the front room to check mum can't see him.

I believe the phrase 'Babies arm holding an orange' would be suitable to describe what I saw, the only saving grace being that he wasn't stood to attention. And yes I did finish the bungalow, got paid and never went back, although the muppet rang me 7-8 weeks later see why I hadn't cleaned and couldn't understand why I no longer wished to clean 'due' to his dancing.

Weird just Weird

Shrek

« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2019, 09:40:16 pm »

Windy Miller

« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2019, 09:54:23 pm »

Capn Sparkle 😱😂

capn sparkle

« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2019, 07:43:51 pm »
Omg this has become a 'thing'!