GB Window Cleaning

Re: £400
« Reply #120 on: November 05, 2017, 04:31:04 pm »
Slightly off topic about grammar, but please google the difference between; There (as in; she's over there in the water fed pole van)
Their (as in; That's their slx-22, not mine) And they're (as in; they're over there in their van having an early lunch again)

It makes for tough reading on this forum. I mean come on, i know we're just dumb window cleaners but...

Also another one while i'm at it is, where, were and we're

Where (as in; Where about's is your window cleaning van gone, i think it's been nicked, mate) Were ( as in; were you in your van when they nicked your new carbon fiber pole) And, we're ( as in we're so rich earning all this money from shining)

Thanks  ;D

GB

If you're going to be picky GB you should write "I" and not "i" when referring to yourself.

Thats a new one even for my massive brain  ;D. Also, You should use a commas  here:- "picky, GB, you"

AuRavelling79

« Reply #121 on: November 05, 2017, 04:35:28 pm »
Go back and look at my edited post ...  ;D

Nope! No need for commas where you say because I read and speak fluently without stopping needlessly.  But I am happy to learn and so would grant that putting one after "GB" would work.
It's a game of three halves!

GB Window Cleaning

« Reply #122 on: November 05, 2017, 04:48:23 pm »

Nope! No need for commas where you say because I read and speak fluently without stopping needlessly.  But I am happy to learn and so would grant that putting one after "GB" would work.

We'll have to agree to disagree on the comma thing.  Commas arn't just use as a pause in a sentence though, Granville. Don't take my word for it, google it.

The only mistake i can see you've corrected is use of a capital "i"?   ;D

Anyway, i'm not overly picky. It's just the; where, were and we're thing mostly. You're a good speller, Granville. You must admit, it's hard to read some of these posts!? Don't tell me you don't have to re-read some of them over to correct it on the fly in your own mind?  ;D

I make mistakes all the time, i'm sure. But, i mean... really people?  ::)roll

GB Window Cleaning

« Reply #123 on: November 05, 2017, 04:50:45 pm »
Anyway, ignore me. I'm in a funny mood today. Sorry if i offended anyone. Carry on!  :)

GB Window Cleaning

« Reply #124 on: November 05, 2017, 04:53:27 pm »
Oh yeah; I spelled whereabouts as two words. Very naughty of me!  ;D ;D

GB Window Cleaning

« Reply #125 on: November 05, 2017, 04:57:21 pm »
And maybe iv'e incorrectly and overused ";". But at least i'm trying to make it easy to read  :P ;D

Don Kee

« Reply #126 on: November 05, 2017, 05:40:17 pm »

We'll have to agree to disagree on the comma thing.  Commas arn't (aren’t) just use(d) as a pause in a sentence though, Granville. Don't take my word for it, google it.

The only mistake i (I) can see you've corrected is use of a capital "i"?   ;D

Anyway, i'm (I’m) not overly picky. It's just the;(not needed) where, were and we're thing mostly. You're a good speller though, Granville. You must admit, it's hard to read some of these posts!? Don't tell me you don't have to re-read some of them over to correct it on the fly in your own mind?  ;D

I make mistakes all the time, i'm (I’m) sure. But,(not needed) i (I) mean... really people?  ::)roll

You’re welcome.

GB Window Cleaning

« Reply #127 on: November 05, 2017, 06:26:56 pm »

We'll have to agree to disagree on the comma thing.  Commas arn't (aren’t) just use(d) as a pause in a sentence though, Granville. Don't take my word for it, google it.

Anyway, i'm (I’m) not overly picky. It's just the;(not needed) where, were and we're thing mostly. You're a good (though) speller, Granville. You must admit, it's hard to read some of these posts!? Don't tell me you don't have to re-read some of them over to correct it on the fly in your own mind?  ;D

I make mistakes all the time, i'm (I’m) sure. But,(not needed) i (I) mean... really people?  ::)roll

You’re welcome.

Thankyou kind Sir,

In my defense, my keyboard keys are rubbish. They often miss a letter unless i stab at them with my fingers!  ;D That's all different from the; where, were and we're, their and there thing though.

Thanks again  ;)

֍Winp®oClean֍

« Reply #128 on: November 05, 2017, 06:28:12 pm »
Innit, Bruv!
Comfortably Numb!

tlwcs

« Reply #129 on: November 05, 2017, 07:43:07 pm »

Anyway, i'm (I’m) not overly picky. It's just the;(not needed) where, were and we're thing mostly. You're a good (though) speller, Granville. You must admit, it's hard to read some of these posts!? Don't tell me you don't have to re-read some of them over to correct it on the fly in your own mind?  ;D

You’re welcome.

Thankyou kind Sir,

In my defense, my keyboard keys are rubbish. They often miss a letter unless i stab at them with my fingers!  ;D That's all different from the; where, were and we're, their and there thing though.

Thanks again  ;)

Workman, tools. lol

AuRavelling79

« Reply #130 on: November 05, 2017, 08:55:07 pm »
 Ummm ... that "i" thing again and it's defence not defense.

It's a game of three halves!

GB Window Cleaning

« Reply #131 on: November 06, 2017, 07:22:04 am »
 ;D hehehe

dazmond

« Reply #132 on: November 06, 2017, 07:54:29 am »
the worst one is "i brought a new pole the other day".how many say BROUGHT instead of BOUGHT? ;D ;D ::)roll
price higher/work harder!

Dry Clean

« Reply #133 on: November 06, 2017, 08:37:50 am »
the worst one is "i brought a new pole the other day".how many say BROUGHT instead of BOUGHT? ;D ;D ::)roll
Capital I Dazmond, let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

Slacky

« Reply #134 on: November 06, 2017, 09:16:09 am »
Capital I Dazmond, let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

Capital "I" Dazmond, let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

Fixed that for you.

Missing Link

« Reply #135 on: November 08, 2017, 02:23:17 pm »
I/we will have turned over, over £400 today.

But there's two of us.

And £120 of that isn't from window cleaning.

But on the plus side, it's 2.20 pm and I've finished window cleaning (just filling up the van for tomorrow) and the rest of the dosh will be made photographing lycra-clad chubby - sweaty - women ;  I ought to be paying them for the fun of it.

We didn't make a bean yesterday though; so swings and roundabouts.
Pronouns She/Her/Madam/Ma'am

Marc Stock

« Reply #136 on: November 08, 2017, 03:30:23 pm »
Well I just cleared £432 on my own today and its supposed to be my day of  its Wednesday but gotta catch up from being ill last week so....

Dry Clean

« Reply #137 on: November 08, 2017, 04:01:34 pm »
Another lazy day for me just around the £140 mark , if I wasn't  clearing another £700 or so a day from my rented properties I think Id be in trouble.

NWH

« Reply #138 on: November 08, 2017, 04:06:30 pm »
😂👉🏽💩💕

sunshine windows

« Reply #139 on: November 10, 2017, 07:43:20 am »
Another lazy day for me just around the £140 mark , if I wasn't  clearing another £700 or so a day from my rented properties I think Id be in trouble.

So you’re ‘clearing’ around £250,000 a year from rental properties and still cleaning windows for £140 a day. 😂😂😂
To climb mount fuji you must first find a path
(Swindon, Wiltshire)

www.sunshinewindowcleaning.co.uk
www.sunshinesoftwashing.co.uk