UK Window Cleaning Forum > Window Cleaning Forum

in side pub windows.

(1/2) > >>

steve_massey:
I've been commercial window cleaning for about 3 years and do a lot of pubs and clubs.
There is one pub on my round which i clean in side but i carn't get the nicotine of the glass.
I use G4 which i've used for about a year and it won't shift it. I've tried unger Tabs, Unger liquid. someone told me to try a drop of bleach in water but that made my sqeege rubbers go soft and sticky. The trouble is that the pains of glass are small georgean style and i have to use a 8 inch squeege. Have any of you got any idears
what to try
Cheers
Steve  Mirror Image Cleaning Services

The_Fed_Man:
You really want some isopropranol achohol to add to your normal solution but it's getting hard to get these days, try a chemist.

Failing that try some household ammonia in your solution and soak a few up first, then scrub again before dry.

Also tell the landlord that you're having trouble and try to up the cleaning frequency.

Bryan_Dolby:
Steve
There is a product that AMWAY sell,they call it ZOOM concentrate,you dilute it to there recomendations
I use it all the time in pubs
I dont know were you wouid get it from,i get it from a mate of mine
I use it straight from the spray bottle
Bryan

shinnyshinner:
I always use ammonia on anything a bit stubborn its great
Alan

Clean_Waterless:
Hi Steve.

We have a product that melts tar & nicotine right off.

It is a very inexpensive product. We use it for car interiors and it works very efficiently. It is also non toxic.

If you want more info mail me at gary@waterlesscarcleaning.com

Gary Mansfield
The Waterless Car Cleaning Company Ltd.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version