UK Window Cleaning Forum > Window Cleaning Forum

Trolley systems and garages

(1/3) > >>

ronaldo:
Where properties only have access via going over a garage roof to get to the rear do you still leave your trolley unattended and risk the chance of it being stolen whilst you are cleaning the backs. Or do you do the rears traditionally???

24-7 S C Services:
Hi Ranoldo

You could purchase a backpack for doing the rear of houses and leave ur trolly system in your van.

Hope that helps

Andrew

ronaldo:
Hi 24/7 i had thought of this because this is how my freind gets around it but its like everything else its how much money do you keep spending. I have even contemplated taken my dog with me and tying him to the trolley while i climb over.

brett walker:
Depending in what kind of area your working in, i would put your trolley back in your vehicle but you know your own area. ???

Theives will take anything :o >:(

If you have a backpack half fill it and take it over the garage

regards

Brett

Londoner:
This is part of my arguement that I have made in the past. when you work trad you pick your customers according to your needs and what suits your method of working.
When you switch to WFP those same customers may not suit your new method of working and rear access is one of the things likely to be a problem.
There are other things like WFP doesn't suit old wooden frames etc so its not just about access.
The ruthless answer is dump those customers and go and find new customers who do fit in with your WFP. Thats if you are prepared to do that.
Otherwise you will get bogged down with problems and the advantage is lost.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version