UK Window Cleaning Forum > Window Cleaning Forum

What pole for ground floor???

(1/4) > >>

DJCcleaning:
Hi all,

I plan on ordering 2 gardiner pole tommorow, one 35foot pole and one 18foot pole.

I notice that on their site they dont sell short poles for cleaning ground floor windows, unless you order a custome made one which works out more expencive that the larger poles.

What poles do all you guys use for cleaning the ground floor and if possible, could you point me in the right direction of a website.

Thank you all once again. ;)

Paul Coleman:

--- Quote from: DJCcleaning on March 23, 2006, 11:37:11 pm ---Hi all,

I plan on ordering 2 gardiner pole tommorow, one 35foot pole and one 18foot pole.

I notice that on their site they dont sell short poles for cleaning ground floor windows, unless you order a custome made one which works out more expencive that the larger poles.

What poles do all you guys use for cleaning the ground floor and if possible, could you point me in the right direction of a website.

Thank you all once again. ;)

--- End quote ---

I have an Omnipole 2 x 3 feet and an Ionics 2 x 2 feet.  I prefer the Omnipole for three reasons.  Firstly I can reach further with it.  This is useful on certain jobs.  Secondly, I prefer the smaller holes in the jets on the Omnipole.  It may not be everyones preference but I find this easier to work with.  Thirdly, Omnipole seem to give a lot more spare length on the clear hose.
Like a lot of things on this forum, I am merely stating a personal preference.  Your preferences may differ from mine.

DJCcleaning:
thanks for your reply,  I will take a look.

Anyone else  :)

gaza:
I  have a tucker mini pole with an overhead rince, but at around £210 squid I wont be buying another,with the amount of interest shown Brett and myself at Windex.
iM NOT A BIIG LOVER OF iONICS BUT THEIR LITTLE MINI POLE IS GOOD VALUE AT ABOUT £69.

GAZA

steve k:
got to be the easiest thing to make a small pole...if you have an old pole you want to replace, why not saw off the length you want from the first section. Even fixing a wfp brush to a length of broom handle, cable tie the hose to handle and you have it.
I`ve even seen what is really just the brush head and hose with 12 inches handhold attached to use on ground floors.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version