jinky230

giving a little back
« on: June 28, 2006, 02:07:44 pm »
guys I was wondering how much suppliers have made of this forum, by
the likes of us paasing their name on or finding something that suits our wfp and other guys contacting the supplier to order the same.

So would it not be nice for the  suppliers to give something back to us like a discount for registered members on the forum.And maybe a  discount for squeeky on traditional equipment, he has put his bit in as well.

what do you think guys you think the gods will take pity on us and give us the scraps from the table, or is it a case of I have a wife and 10 kids to feed

just a thought but it would be nice to have a club discount

jinky

Grafters Cleaning Services

Re: giving a little back
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2006, 03:14:30 pm »
NOW THAT's A GOOD IDEA
ps sorry i shouted but i like the idea
JAY "GRAFTERS"
From Southampton
www.high-shine.co.uk

matt

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2006, 08:39:22 pm »
you need to be well in with certain suppliers to get a good discount

though we do know a few who are ----  allegedly

Chris Cottrell

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2006, 10:18:46 pm »
Jinky  heres a question , do you give your customers a discount because they use you regularly

A. probably not I would guess :)

Chris

jinky230

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2006, 10:29:55 pm »
I

would give then a discount if they passed on another customer

jinky

jinky230

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2006, 11:35:13 pm »
chris I have maybe put this topic wrong and apologise if you read it wrong, my mistake entirely

what I meant was would it not be good business all round  if cleaners and suppliers on the forum committed themselves to each other by giving discount to members

I am not saying that the cleaners should have it all their way but a points scheme on how the cleaner deals and buys from  the supplier- could relate to a discount, this happens in a lot of other services with clubs, and a lot of people do good business with it

jinky