Craig Argyle

DoorKnockers Questions
« on: June 28, 2006, 10:20:03 am »
Hi there I've not long been up and running now with my window cleaning business, and I've already ran out of work.  I was wondering about these doorknockers people.  Do you have to pay the money upfront?  Or do they allow you a certain time in which to pay them?  As I would be very interested in there help but dont have the cash until I make it really.  Anyway Thanks alot.

Cheers Craig ;)

jeff1

Re: DoorKnockers Questions
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2006, 12:01:24 pm »
Hi there I've not long been up and running now with my window cleaning business, and I've already ran out of work.  I was wondering about these doorknockers people.  Do you have to pay the money upfront?  Or do they allow you a certain time in which to pay them?  As I would be very interested in there help but dont have the cash until I make it really.  Anyway Thanks alot.

Cheers Craig ;)

Hi Craig

Take no notice of that T*****s reply, he's just sick in the head.

I can't answer your question for you, but if you email Paul Bass directly, he will answer all your questions for you.
I have heard he is very good.

paulbass63@yahoo.com

Grafters Cleaning Services

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2006, 03:16:59 pm »
hi graig
can't answer that question for you as i've never used them, however there has been  a lot said about them on this forum and it all seems positive
JAY "GRAFTERS"
From Southampton
www.high-shine.co.uk

Customers4u

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2006, 05:32:50 pm »
Hiya Craig,

Paul from 'Doorknockers'  We would require payment on the night that we hand the customers over to you.

We generally sign up £300 per month each night, which would be £600 payable on the night in cash, plus any mileage over our 50 mile radius from Cambridge.

You are able to accompany any member of our sales staff to verify the quality of the work, or you can even introduce yourself at the end of the night to each and every customer.

All the best

Paul  :)
Window cleaning rounds built to your exact requirements

matt

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2006, 08:37:00 pm »

Cheers Craig ;)

Hi Craig

I can't answer your question for you, but if you email Paul Bass directly, he will answer all your questions for you.

paulbass63@yahoo.com

what reply ?? ? ??

it seems to have been deleted

jeff1

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2006, 08:40:01 pm »

Cheers Craig ;)

Hi Craig

paulbass63@yahoo.com

what reply ?? ? ??

it seems to have been deleted
Hi Matt
Yes the post has been deleted, it was from that guy, from the carpet cleaning forum, insulting wc.
He made an uncalled for comment to Craig

matt

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2006, 09:57:56 am »
i thought i had gone mad :)

jeff1

« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2006, 04:50:27 pm »
I don't think craig has been back since.

Helen

« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2006, 06:03:54 pm »
Craig, if you have run out of work, why not use your soare time leafleting etc etc, rather than paying for someone to do it for you.  ???